• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS: Dicrossus maculatus

Becca

Members
Spawning trio- MFF - $80

It is generally pretty difficult to find actual females of this species. These do spawn for me on occasion, but I never pull the eggs. They are notorious egg eaters, though they do better at raising fry when there are some small dithers in the tank.

Becca

Members
Wow, no takers?
Nope. It would've been nice to see someone get some fry out of them, but I've invested a lot in these guys (and a lot in finding females). I'll keep them where I can enjoy them, even if I know it means no more fry, before I let them go for cheap. The 125 is all nano fish, anyway.

FishEggs

Sorry Becca I just don't have anywhere to put them right now or I would get them. I'm at maximum tank quantity (according to my wife) too.

Becca

Members
Sorry Becca I just don't have anywhere to put them right now or I would get them. I'm at maximum tank quantity (according to my wife) too.

Should you want them in the future, you not only will have to pay for them, you'll have to catch them!!! :D

FishEggs

Should you want them in the future, you not only will have to pay for them, you'll have to catch them!!! :D
No problem. I'll just pull everything out of the tank and drain the water down. You wanted to redo that tank anyway, right? :p