• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Hello There

CSnyder00

Bearded Wonder
I plan to bring home all kinds of stuff. :)

Buying stuff isn't bad. Buying the wrong stuff without a plan is bad. Pike cichlids, Jack Dempseys, Endlers, and Cories won't do well in a tank together (extreme example, but all were available at the last meeting).

Jolster

Hi, my name is Baron. A retired Marine living in Haymarket Va. I have had a 60g Mbuna tank for a little over a year now, also have a Angelfish tank. I hope to get a 125g on Black Friday and start my peacock tank, problem is I am not patient enough to wait for the peacocks to color up, so it will be more costly to stock it with adults. This is my first ever Fish club, I will be doing a lot of reading!

Carolineep

CCA Members
Welcome Baron,
Please check out the CCA meeting the second Saturday of every month.
You can hang out with fellow fish folks and at the end of the talk there is an auction where you can get b eautiful fish from other hobbyists. Tons of great deals and always fun.

CichlidDan

Members
Hi, my name is Baron. A retired Marine living in Haymarket Va. I have had a 60g Mbuna tank for a little over a year now, also have a Angelfish tank. I hope to get a 125g on Black Friday and start my peacock tank, problem is I am not patient enough to wait for the peacocks to color up, so it will be more costly to stock it with adults. This is my first ever Fish club, I will be doing a lot of reading!
Welcome Baron and Thank You for your service! You should be able to find great deals on here on peacocks when your ready to buy.