• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

A few pictures

abcdefghi

Members
Nothing other than a few fish pictures for a Friday afternoon....

4UcgH0y.jpg

S4VZqWi.jpg

TnORkkA.jpg

fXEjzZT.jpg

VOd26XP.jpg

Tried to get a picture of the A.Tefe and Corys, but the Tefe are hard to photograph as they are fairly subdued in color, which against the black sand makes them difficult to get a good picture. The corys are pretty shy and all zip for cover as soon as they notice any real movement outside the tank.

Definitely challenging getting good pictures, I have been trying astrophotography lately, so going from 20+ second exposures to 1/100 of a second and constantly trying to focus in between is not easy!! Here is one of my recent astrophotography images as well:

hBm2Rjp.jpg

Any tips on fish photography appreciated!!

FishEggs

It also takes 100 pics of fish to get 1 good one. The only other tip I have is make sure your glass is clean inside and out or you'll never get that crisp clean sharp picture.

Oh and the more light you can put over your tank the better and turn off all the other lights to keep off glare and reflections.