• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Amphilophus and more

spazmattik

Members
Hey everyone. I am looking to cut my stock/tanks in half right now. First things first obviously before I sell any tanks - Fish!

8 or so Midas grow outs. 2-4"
mixed group from 2 good sources, ken davis and mo devlin via jeff rapps (though I can not identify which came from where at this point)

6 Saggitae 4-5" (All white, *some hints of red) 100% sure of a breeding pair in the group (2 spawns)

Red isletas pair - female around 5-6" male around 8-9" (they have spawned alot)

Male grammode 6"

Honduran Jag pair - female around 4" male around 6-7"

Can try to get pics of the isletas pair for serious buyers but lets be honest, everything else is going to be similar to your standard google search for pictures. (with the exception of the midas since they are still peeling)

If you are interested in anything, please message me with an offer

johnscottant

Members

Male grammode 6"

VERY Interested!

Matt, what's going on? I see you still at it. I am trying to recover from the last 2 years man. Have you moved everything on this list yet? I am looking to moves some tanks here soon you think you might be interested 125, 90, 55s bunch of 20Hs and a few other odds and ends....

rich_one

Members
Matt, what's going on? I see you still at it. I am trying to recover from the last 2 years man. Have you moved everything on this list yet? I am looking to moves some tanks here soon you think you might be interested 125, 90, 55s bunch of 20Hs and a few other odds and ends....
Whassup, buddy!

a whole lot man. got married a couple of weeks back getting ready to relocate back to Alabama trying to decided what tanks to get rid of and what to keep. I tell life really has been a trip the last 2 years. are you looking for any new tanks probably looking to move at least 1 125, couple of 55s so 20Hs let me know if you are interested in anything]

rich_one

Members
a whole lot man. got married a couple of weeks back getting ready to relocate back to Alabama trying to decided what tanks to get rid of and what to keep. I tell life really has been a trip the last 2 years. are you looking for any new tanks probably looking to move at least 1 125, couple of 55s so 20Hs let me know if you are interested in anything]
WOW... that IS news! Congrats, bruh! That's awesome! Nah, don't need any new tanks right now, unless you want the opposite to happen to me and I get a divorce! LMAO!

-Rich

Mr.TrayLor

Members
Hey everyone. I am looking to cut my stock/tanks in half right now. First things first obviously before I sell any tanks - Fish!

mixed group from 2 good sources, ken davis and mo devlin via jeff rapps (though I can not identify which came from where at this point)

6 Saggitae 4-5" (All white, *some hints of red) 100% sure of a breeding pair in the group (2 spawns)

Male grammode 6"

Can try to get pics of the isletas pair for serious buyers but lets be honest, everything else is going to be similar to your standard google search for pictures. (with the exception of the midas since they are still peeling)

Ok for a good deal I’ll buy all your fish

captmicha

Members
what sizes tanks are you looking for? I am relocating from the area in about 3 weeks so I am looking to get rid of number of tanks. 125, 55, 20h etc.....
All different sizes. For the right price, I don't have a big budget.

Also equipment. Heaters, etc. Also looking for fish, shrimp, and so on.

Pattie

CCA Members

Male grammode 6"

Pattie

CCA Members