• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Small festae (10 @ .5 to 1.5")

RampageRR

Members
I have a remaining group of about 10-12 (hard to count in a 125) festae fry, ranging in size from a little over 1/2" up to almost 1.5". I'd like to sell them all as a group. Asking $35 for the entire group picked up at my residence, or PM me and we can work out a price for meeting up halfway somewhere between us. The parents have cleaned out 20 or so in the past week, so it looks like they're ready to spawn again. If you're looking for some festae, please reach out before the parents decide to clean house.

I'm located in Martinsburg, WV - about an hour to hour and 15 minutes drive from most of N. Va and Montgomery Co MD, and 35-40 mins or so from the Frederick, MD area.

Please shoot me a PM if interested, thanks!

Some pics of the parents (ignore the size of the fry in these pics, as they're older pictures from a few months ago) and a current video showing parents and the fry for sale. You can already see the red fin coloration even at 1/2-3/4" out of these guys. Make sure you set the video quality to play at 60fps!

IMG_20160803_105257.jpg DSC_0116_073 (2).JPG

RampageRR

Members
FishEggs FishEggs Thanks! The male is about 10.5 inches or so, maybe 11. Female is around 8-9" now.

RampageRR

Members
Are you planning on coming near Montgomery County anytime soon?
I'm not sure if I can make it down there this weekend, but next weekend might be possible. If you want, shoot me a PM or just reply to this thread mid-next week some time and I can see what the possibility is of heading down there.