• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

My 220

The Hapman75

CCA Members
Here's a look at my 220 gal Pred Hap aquarium. Snuck in a few large peacocks in there too.. Lol.

Looking to add a few more show size males. If anyone out there has any, please contact me ..

Looking for:
Malawi Gar
Buccochromis hertenia and lepturus
Arist. Chrystyi
Exochromis anagenys

Txt. 443.597.3351

Thanks

20170705_111848.jpg

Robinhud

CCA Members
img_0027-jpg.17798

Robinhud

CCA Members
added this fish and 3 female to my 220 gal. I fear that maybe a mistake because of the other male peacock that is in that tank and I have previously posted picture of.

Robinhud

CCA Members
I made it and it is not a back ground it is an aquascape, the centerline of it set 2/3 of the way back in my tank. there is swimming room behind it as well as in front. Thank you for the kind comments. I used 2'' construction foam siliconed the peaces togeather. carved it and then coated it sacrete concrete.

Robinhud

CCA Members
man I am bummed the fish in the first picture kept messing with the red in the lower pic and finally the red had enough and they fought so now I am down 1 beautiful yellow hap.:(