• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Flash Sale! - BN Pleco fry/juveniles

CSnyder00

Bearded Wonder
Hey All!,

I have an enormous supply of bristlenose pleco fry/juvies I need to get rid of. I'm in Bowie and I need them gone fast. I will be selling them by the scoop for $5. I probably have 100-200 or more fry in the tank, so you'll be getting lots of plecos for $5. Yes they are small and yes you may lose a few, but these are very hardy fish. I will pick through them if you only want brown or albino until they are all gone. Most are albino. First come, first served. PM me here or text me at (724) - six zero one - 5939. Sale is today and tomorrow only. See you soon!

CSnyder00

Bearded Wonder
731B9D7D-0377-4A39-8C8F-7331E60C7F4C_zpsqagztjme.jpg

E2D4CBB0-0B95-4C99-93D6-658B9AF94E5F_zpszizzd2dt.jpg

CSnyder00

Bearded Wonder
Note: I also have an Aqueon 75 filter, a 55 gallon tank divider, a 5 pack of marineland biowheel size c filter cartridges, 48" Aqueon modular led light, some random aquarium decor, a drone/quadcopter, camera for that quad, and several other odds and ends for sale.

CSnyder00

Bearded Wonder
One taker, still lots left. I will extend it to Wednesday if they aren't gone by then. Hope more of you take advantage of this.

If it helps make up your mind, I'm going to transition this to a breeding tank for my cories, so I need the space.

CSnyder00

Bearded Wonder
Let me clarify. A "scoop"would be like 15-20 plecos. However I just sold 40 or more for $5. Come get them. I have about half left!

CSnyder00

Bearded Wonder
I'll take the 40+ for $5 special!

Any way we could arrange you to drop them off when you are nearby campus?

Possibly if I have that many left over. I have two people confirmed wanting some ahead of you. If I end up with none left, I can catch you on the next batch. I just need this tank right now.

CSnyder00

Bearded Wonder
Barteri and most of the Plecos gone. Should have them all sold tomorrow. Thanks folks for making this quick and easy. Hopefully the cories will respond to the move and spawn for me.

CSnyder00

Bearded Wonder
All of the plecos are gone. Thank you to all who bought and helped clear the tank. In a few months I will have some browns that I moved to the 75 for sale. Keep your eyes peeled for them.