• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

April 1st PVAS All Day Auction

ddavila06

Members
So, I imagine a lot of people got a lot of new fish, tanks and other aquariums supplies at the BFD last week?
Well,...The world famous PVAS All-freaking-day Auction is right around the corner !!! I would like to invite our friends at CCA to join us . you can come hang out, sell the excess fish you now have, chill, eat, and just have a good time among us nerds :)

Details:

April 1st, no joke!
at Green Acres School, Cafeteria
4401 Sideburn Road
Fairfax, Virginia 22030

Seller's Registration opens at 9:00 am, closes at 11:00 am. Please register early.

Please read the new auction and tag sale rules before buying or selling in the auction.

Auctioning begins at 10:30 am and usually ends around 5:00 pm.

All buyers and sellers must be registered at mygroupauctions.com.

IS pretty straight forward, bring fish to sell, bring money to buy more, eat, have fun..you know :)

There will be a food truck, so there will be food. you are welcome to bring your own food, if you want :)

Forgot to mention, Josh, with Batfish Aquatics has donated TWO Discus fish for our live fish raffle and a mother plant anubias on pot for the aquatic plants auction!!!! THANK YOU Josh for your support !!!!

for more details please visit pvas.com

Last edited:

dogofwar

CCA Members
The PVAS auction is always a lot of fun and well run!

Come support our sister club by buying some fish :)

Matt

ddavila06

Members
less than two weeks out and we got some spectacular donations for our live fish/live plant raffles!!! :)

Go Wild Peru has stepped up and its offering this for us to raffle:

GoWildPeru is donating a registration deposit ($500 value) to the 4 - 18 November 2017 Collecting Trip with Ian Fuller and Michael Barber. The donation does not include airfare US/PEM/US nor the shipping of fish back to the US. It covers all lodging, meals, and airport transfers in Puerto Maldonado, Peru.

This expedition is focused on discovering new collecting locations in the Andean Cloud Forest. There is a good possibility of the discovery of new species to the hobby.

sssssssssssso, if you wanted to go along w Michael and Ian and other fellow aquarists, here is a chance to get a break on the price :D

FINZZ (NO NAME?), will be donating some kind of corydoras (yet to be decided on the species) and some live plants also !! this is coming along nicely yo! :D

dogofwar

CCA Members
Come support out sister club, buy some fish and have fun! Gonna do my best to make it ... maybe even get a ticket for the Peru raffle :)

Matt

dogofwar

CCA Members
Finzz is Don Kinyon

less than two weeks out and we got some spectacular donations for our live fish/live plant raffles!!! :)

Go Wild Peru has stepped up and its offering this for us to raffle:

GoWildPeru is donating a registration deposit ($500 value) to the 4 - 18 November 2017 Collecting Trip with Ian Fuller and Michael Barber. The donation does not include airfare US/PEM/US nor the shipping of fish back to the US. It covers all lodging, meals, and airport transfers in Puerto Maldonado, Peru.

This expedition is focused on discovering new collecting locations in the Andean Cloud Forest. There is a good possibility of the discovery of new species to the hobby.

sssssssssssso, if you wanted to go along w Michael and Ian and other fellow aquarists, here is a chance to get a break on the price :D

FINZZ (NO NAME?), will be donating some kind of corydoras (yet to be decided on the species) and some live plants also !! this is coming along nicely yo! :D

ddavila06

Members
Thanks, I didn't know :O

We are a week out of the big day! lots of listings have already gone up on mygroupauctions site :D

ddavila06

Members
hey, first you need to register here: http://mygroupauctions.com , create and account f you don't have one. Then click the "join group" link on the upper right of the site, in this case it is PVAS, then look at the coming up auctions/events, and you can browse all the listings that have been entered :)

Frank Cowherd

Global Moderators
Staff member
I just added 6 items to the list that I put in the TAG sale. Both TAG SALE items and auction items are in the same list. You can tell the difference since TAG SALE items have a price in the minimum bid space. AUCTION items have zero in the minimum bid space.

finzz

Members
There are some very cool fish/plants/supplies listed on mygroupauctions.com and more being listed as it gets closer to auction time. Come down to Virginia and spend some of the money you made at the BFD!

dogofwar

CCA Members
For many of us, the BFD was a money out vs. money in type situation ;)

Matt

There are some very cool fish/plants/supplies listed on mygroupauctions.com and more being listed as it gets closer to auction time. Come down to Virginia and spend some of the money you made at the BFD!

b considine

a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude
Have to sit this one out. Hope all the corys I'm seeking aren't depleted tomorrow.:(

Blaise