• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

"Fishroom Art" posters donation for the Raffle

lkelly

Members
So I'm doing a run of "Fishroom Art" (if your name is Art and you practically live in your fishroom, all apologies for using that term) posters and I thought I would donate some to the BFD raffle. Based on the test batches I have made so far, I think they look great but then again I'm also the guy who took the pics and owned the fish so it's a little bit like the proud parent with the cheesy honor roll sticker on their bumper. With all that said, I'd like to solicit input from the CCA peeps on which ones they would vote for/buy raffle tickets to win. I'll pick the top vote getters and those will be the ones I'll use. Sadly the poll feature on this site limits the number of choices to 10, and since I don't want to discriminate against any of the 19 that I have so far, you'll have to do a write in vote in your response (please include the poster number when replying). This may also prevent against Russian voter fraud.

So here you go. Attached are 2 images showing all 19 options. They will be either 12x18" size or 20x30" size depending on what frames I find that look good.

masterproof-a_zpsdhm4c57p.jpg

masterproof-b_zps38fqm7bd.jpg

I'll get my accounting team to add up the responses in a week or so. If there is literally no interest, I'll be donating a framed Pocahontas Middle School Honor Roll bumper sticker instead. Thanks again to all the hardworking CCA people who put on this super cool event.

dogofwar

CCA Members
3. 'cause they're new world (sort of) :)

Really nice work! Might make it out of the fishroom and into the basement proper...

Matt