• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Wet Spot Group Buy - Now's the time!!!

Do you want to participate in this group buy? Are you a member?

• Yes; No. (I know what I want, but I'm a bit of a slacker.)

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Yes; Yes. (I'm an on-point over-acheiver.)

Votes: 11 64.7%
  • No; Yes. (I'm a little daffy, but my heart is in the right place.)

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • No; No. (I'm a d*mn fool!)

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

Becca

Members
I bet you opened this looking for the details on the Wet Spot group buy for BFD. Well, too bad, I haven't worked them out yet (give TWS a break, they're just having their morning cofffee over there on the west coast).

This is it, though, this is your last chance, your fair warning, your drop-deadline for.... MAKING SURE YOU ARE ELIGBLE TO PARTICIPATE.

You see, group buys like this one are only open to paid club members. So I have two questions:
1. Do you want to participate in this group buy?
2. Are you a member?

If you answered Yes to #1 and No to #2, this is your last chance to become a member before the group buy goes up.

If you answered Yes to both and your name isn't showing green on the forum, please get in touch with Pat Kelly Pat Kelly , pronto.

If you answered No to #1, why the heck are you wasting your time reading this? Go for a walk. It's a beautiful day.

I hate to be that guy but im now confused. On a different post pat kelly said you had to be registered for the event for group buys but didnt say anything that pertains to being a paid member besides that its not a reg member cca group buy.Screenshot_20170223-131605.png

dogofwar

CCA Members
That's correct, Sam.

For Big Fish Deal Group Buys one need only be a registered attendee of The Big Fish Deal (full registration not just the Marketplace).

For regular club group buys, one must be a CCA member.

Sorry for the confusion. My fault; not Becca Becca 's :)

We will be announcing several Big Fish Deal Group buys soon!

Matt

Becca

Members
That's correct, Sam.

For Big Fish Deal Group Buys one need only be a registered attendee of The Big Fish Deal (full registration not just the Marketplace).

For regular club group buys, one must be a CCA member.

Sorry for the confusion. My fault; not Becca Becca 's :)

We will be announcing several Big Fish Deal Group buys soon!

Matt
Matt - someone had better give me a list of registered attendees :p.

finzz

Members
When you do a group buy from Wetspot, does it include livestock as well as dry goods? (they've got lots of cool fish).

lkelly

Members
As Larry Jinks said during his presentation at the James River Aquarium Society last night, "if you google them make sure to type in 'wet spot tropical fish' and not just 'the wet spot.'"

Very important to remember the "tropical fish" part.

FishEggs

Where's option: I am a member. I want to participate But i have no room ?

I googled "the wet spot" and the store was the top of the list.

Last edited: