• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

New exhibit in Sarasota Fl.

xny89

Administrator
Staff member
He's been preparing for this since he was like 5. Mostly turtles and snakes (always love when one the snakes escaped in the house).

lkelly

Members
How awesome to see your kid grow up loving something then get to follow that interest into the workforce. If my younger son could grow up and be involved in trains as a job I think I'd be thrilled.

If my older son got a job sneaking on the Xbox when he should really be doing his homework, not so jazzed.

dogofwar

CCA Members
I'd like to think that playing Minecraft will lead to interest in science or engineering... or something other than playing Minecraft, reading books about Minecraft, playing blocks that look like Minecraft, etc.

How awesome to see your kid grow up loving something then get to follow that interest into the workforce. If my younger son could grow up and be involved in trains as a job I think I'd be thrilled.

If my older son got a job sneaking on the Xbox when he should really be doing his homework, not so jazzed.

lkelly

Members
I'd like to think that playing Minecraft will lead to interest in science or engineering... or something other than playing Minecraft, reading books about Minecraft, playing blocks that look like Minecraft, etc.

That's all a gateway drug to watching YouTube videos on Minecraft. At that point it's either intervention time or scouring Craigslist for any used kids that are priced right.

dogofwar

CCA Members
They'd need to convince the older one to stop watching Youtube's of LPS on her laptop... which ain't likely.

That's all a gateway drug to watching YouTube videos on Minecraft. At that point it's either intervention time or scouring Craigslist for any used kids that are priced right.