• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

African Cichlid Groups (WC Moba Frontosa New Price!)

Nimbochromis Venusus Breeding group. 3M 2F (Female has been holding one week right now) Alpha Male 6+ inches $50obo

Nimbochromis Fuscotaeniatus About 7" Beautiful very large alpha male $25

Julidochromis Marlieri Breeding group. 5 mature 10-20 fry $100obo

F1 Moba Frontosa unsexed various sizes 6 fish size ranging 1"-4.5" $250 (sold as a group)

Synodontis Petricola breeding colony 7adults plus 1fry $100obo

2 Mono Sebae full grown Best Offer!

5 Spiny Nose Plecos 2M 3F $50

WC Moba Frontosa 1M 7F (2 females with damaged swim bladders) $700 (sold as a group) links below with pics and videos in the thread. Also a link to Cyphos from almost 2 years ago expressing my concern to try to figure out if the 2 females can be fixed. I treated the WHOLE tank for everything under the sun. The are not sick! The girls are damages. My bad! This is why I have made the decision I am not the steward to protect and care for this majestic fish. I have kept up with water changes and have had three fry I have found swimming in the tank from different spawns since. Already having three F1 from before my problems. I have 2 Mono Sebae I will include with the colony as they have been together for years and dont mess with each other. This is a colony I importe from the wild. It took a couple years for them to start producing fry. They have been producing fry for about 3.5 years. I have someone interested in the Male if anyone wants to take just the females for $550.

I'll do $900 for the WC and the F1 combined! Now thats a full tank! I can include the 180 gallon tank with filter and nat geo led light for an additional $150. $1050 for the colony and tank!

Links with pics and previous dealings with my Moba Frontosa

https://www.capitalcichlids.org/for...rontosa-colony-and-more-taking-a-break.29425/

http://www.cyphos.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31912

And once the tanks are empty!

110 XH tank 18x48 footprint with filters Fluval 303, 304, Magnum with Nat Geo led light and air pump. $250 (now including 1 year old $100 nat geo light with tankand air pump)

180 overflow 24x72 footprint with sump, glass tops, nat geo led light $300

feel free to call or text: fourfourthree-fourzerofour-onethreeninenine

Mobas are taken!

Synodontis Petricola avaialble. I can do $50 now.
Marlieri Still available. I can do $50

Pickup only!

Tanks are almost ready to sell!

I have the Julidichromis left. I can do $40 on the group. Its probably 20 fish.
I have the Fusco and Venustus left. I can do $40 on th e group.

I'll do $225 on the complete 110XH tank. All these fish are in this 110 gallon tank. I'll do $250 to anyone that wants to come get the tank with these fish in it this week!

Pickup only please.

I had one of the females get pretty beat up by the male over this past weekend so the final count on the Venustus is 3 Male 1.5 Female and one male Fusco. I dont know if the female is going to make it. All very large adult fish.