• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

My Group Auctions help

lkelly

Members
Not sure which forum to post this under ("Live Food" seemed to be an option, but I'm not ready to eat anyone alive quite yet). I'm having an issue with My Group Auctions and don't know how to receive support. I've been registered for a few years and never had an issue logging in. A few weeks ago it didn't want to accept my password or perhaps I forgot it. I tried the "forgot your password" option and sure enough it emailed me a nice string of random characters to use. I go to the login screen with my email address and that new random password and it won't accept it. I try the "forgot your password" option again and get a new random password. That one doesn't work. Lather, rinse, repeat. I also tried registering as a new person using my email address but of course it has a user already with that address (me).

I tried clicking around but there doesn't appear to be an address for a Jeff Greenspan anywhere. I could try searching the greater Gainesville, Florida metro area for him but that seems inefficient. I also found a note on a page that gave me the option of contacting the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs (address and phone number), but that only seems to be for California residents. My younger brother could take a break from writing scripts in Hollywood and give them a call, but I'd really want that call taped for entertainment purposes.

So here I am begging for help. Anyone know how to get this resolved? Without actually consuming Jeff Greenspan alive of course.

CSnyder00

Bearded Wonder
I had this issue logging in before last week. I closed my browser, re-requested a new password, and it worked.

lkelly

Members
So good news - I noticed a new message on the password reset page that had an email contact for Jeff in the event that the process wasn't working. It also said something along the lines of "last tested 2/20/17" so I'm guessing that maybe he (or someone) was working on it recently. I'm back in with a new password. It's "M@ttQu1nnLove$Trump" because I figured nobody would ever guess that.

dogofwar

CCA Members
I actually abandoned my old account and re-signed up with a new one (a few weeks ago) as I couldn't get it to re-set my (forgotten) password.

Which is definitely not that one ;)

Matt

So good news - I noticed a new message on the password reset page that had an email contact for Jeff in the event that the process wasn't working. It also said something along the lines of "last tested 2/20/17" so I'm guessing that maybe he (or someone) was working on it recently. I'm back in with a new password. It's "M@ttQu1nnLove$Trump" because I figured nobody would ever guess that.