• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

BFD Marketplace/ Swap Meet

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Okay, time for the push.
I am registered for tables.
Who else will have a table

We need to fill the room again. Its always such a blast!

dogofwar

CCA Members
We run out of space quick...reserve a seller table right away if you want one!

We're expecting hundreds of motivated buyers this year...

Matt

olzkool

Members
I just got 2 tables. I haven't been here in a while. Got busy, got pretty sick, unfortunately just haven't had time for my favorite hobby. I don't really have much in the way of fish left, I stopped all my breeding programs a while ago, but I will have a bunch of equiptment for sale. Tanks, heaters, lights, filters, etc. Even if I don't sell much, I am looking forward to seeing a bunch of old friends.

This will be my first BFD and I'm quite looking forward to it.

I was wondering though, aside from the market place event on sunday, and the rare fish auction, will there be any other auctions of fish, plants, and equipment? If so, when/where are they and what are the buyer and seller regulations?

Thanks a lot!

dogofwar

CCA Members
There will be vendors selling on Saturday, some great raffles, group buys and the Saturday Night Rare Fish Auction... so no shortage of opportunities to buy and win fish and other stuff.

Instead of an all-day auction, we have the swap meet (Sunday Marketplace), where there will be dozens of vendors, clubs and hobbyists selling.

Not sure where we'd fit another auction!

Matt

This will be my first BFD and I'm quite looking forward to it.

I was wondering though, aside from the market place event on sunday, and the rare fish auction, will there be any other auctions of fish, plants, and equipment? If so, when/where are they and what are the buyer and seller regulations?

Thanks a lot!

red texas

Members
hi quick question when u register to the BFD market event do u put your real name or your cca name also,if im register me and my son do i have to do it separate,thanks

jonclark96

Past CCA President
You can put whatever name you choose on your badge, although most folks just put their real names.

There is a child registration option when you register through the BFD website.