• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Time to Offer

Hi Guys,

So here's an interesting thing to put on the market place. I have time to offer.

Is anyone out there who has a large fish set up and could use some help tending to their tanks?

I am eager to help!

I have 17 tanks of my own, but I'm very interested in learning about caring for other species and tank set ups, and wanting to learn more about raising fry, food prep and tank maintenance. I'm also looking to get to know other members of the club.

If you are within a 30ish minute drive from College Park MD and could use a hand with your tanks, let me know, and we'll see if theres a day and time that can work for us both.

At least for the moment my service is free. I'm looking for something like an apprenticeship, and trying to make connections within the club.

Of course, I'd always be happy to cart of any spare plants or fish for my time, but thats not necessary, the experience and exposure is what i'm looking for.

FishEggs

where were you when i had to fix my 220g tank? I could still use help to move it 1 more inch away from the wall. lol
Of course i don't really know that much about all that stuff you want to learn about either.

Becca

Members
I could use help, here and there, but probably am too far of a trip.

I am breaking down a large tank on Friday and probably setting up/scaping a new one the same night (you know, because I'm f*cking insane).

If you'd be interested in observing or assisting, I'm happy to have help, but I'm not sure how much you'll learn. I can certainly show you my very simple rain barrel set up and you'll get an idea of what can be done in small spaces, as well as how to put yourself at probably risk for electrical fires :p.

My fish room is pretty small and "bare bones," but my "show tanks" might give you some ideas.

cabinetmkr39

DavidG / CCA Member
Looking for part-time help for a fish room in Northern Baltimore County, approximately 30 tanks, breeding Angelfish, Plecos, and Corys. Need a trustworthy individual to help keep that fresh water FRESH! Position should entail approximately 10- 15 hours a week. Duties will include, water changes, cleaning tanks, feeding, caring for eggs, and fry. Knowledge of freshwater aquatics and a passion for tropical fish would be great. This job would be great for a high school or college student. Please send resume to: fax: 410-527-0041, e-mail: petvet84@Verizon.net or call 410-527-0800 and ask for Kelly Rowe, snail mail: Hunt Valley Animal Hospital 11206 York road, Cockeysville, Md. 21030, Attn.: Dr. Allan Frank