• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Fishroom Clearance Sale

Termato

Board of Directors
Thanks Tony! :)

The 125G / stand / lights are gone.

This is what remains. I need these gone:

Boeseman's Rainbow (Beautiful Adults) $15 x15 All for $185
Boeseman's Rainbow (1" offspring of adults) $5 x 5 All for $20 (If you get all of the adults, you get these free)
Endler Livebearers $10 for a colony of 15-20 (mostly young one)
F1 - Amphilophus citrinellus barred midas "rio tempisque" $2 he's about 2.5"
Nannacara Anomala Male` $5 x 1 - Pending Pick Up.
Paradise Fish $5 x 4 or $20 for all

Anubias barteri var. nana x 1 - $5 each
Bacopa sp. "Colorata" x 1 - $3 bundle
Cryptocoryne wendtii 'Brown' x 5 - $3-5 each dependent on size
Echinodorus amazonicus "Amazon Sword" x 1 - $5 (medium size)
Hygrophilia difformis 'Wisteria' x 2 - $2 each bundle
Rotala rotundifolia x 3 - $5 each budle
Sagittaria subulata 'Dwarf Sag' x 3 - $7 each bundle
Spirodela polyrhiza 'Giant Duckweed' x2 - $2 each half cup
Vallisneria gigantea x 2 - $5 each bundle
Vallisneria americana var. biwaensis x 1 - $5 each bundle

210G Aquarium, Stand, Lids
(Has two overflows with two drilled holes in each overflow for filters) Option to get the tank WITH an FX5 and FX6 if you chose to. Comes with PVC piping/fittings if you want it. - $350 /w out filters - $525 /w filters
150G Aquarium - $275 -
Waiting for Boseman's Rainbow to sell.
75G Aquarium x 2 - $75 (One has a lid, and light, $5 for the acrylic lid and add $35 for the 48" T5 HO 108W 6,500K Light with new bulbs).
20G High x 2 /w double tank stand if you get both - $20 each, stand is free if you get both - Can only get these AFTER the weekend, need to clear space.
30G Aquarium + Lid - $40
20G Long + Glass lids - $25
10G Aquarium - $10

Array of Filters, Heaters, and other equipment available. I'll be posting a bigger list in a new thread AFTER this weekend to organize everything.

Last edited:

Termato

Board of Directors
Nannacara Anomala Male is Pending.
One of the 75G Double Stand is paid for and pending pick up.
One of the 75G Aquariums is pending.

Termato

Board of Directors
One of Two 75G Double Stand is gone. One left.

75G Pending in now available. Two 75Gs are available.

Termato

Board of Directors
How much is the 75 gallon double stand?

I need to sell that 75G tank and a few more fish and then I can sell that stand. But it'll be $15. Cost of materials.

The Boeseman's Rainbow will be these, have a look:
(Rainbows start about 8 minutes in)

abcdefghi

Members
Never mind just read the rest of the post. Nice pick up Ian!

Thanks, hoping to get it set up this weekend. Painted the back of it yesterday, giving it a good clean all over and then hopefully moving fish in over the weekend. Likely going to be a planted Angel set up with a few Pearl Gourami, bunch of tetras and 20 or so laser corys.

Andrewjh703

CCA Members
Thanks, hoping to get it set up this weekend. Painted the back of it yesterday, giving it a good clean all over and then hopefully moving fish in over the weekend. Likely going to be a planted Angel set up with a few Pearl Gourami, bunch of tetras and 20 or so laser corys.
Sounds awesome! Make sure you post some pictures of the progress.

Termato

Board of Directors
I'm trying to get rid of the fish and plants. Then the equipment. I'll be making a comprehensive equipment post with heaters, lights, filters, etc. and everything extra I'll be getting rid of.

But for now, those items I posted need to be gone. Most plants and fish first.

Plants and Fish for sale

Boeseman's Rainbow (Beautiful Adults) $15 x15 All for $185
Boeseman's Rainbow (1" offspring of adults) $5 x 5 All for $20 (If you get all of the adults, you get these free)
Endler Livebearers $10 for a colony of 15-20 (mostly young one)
F1 - Amphilophus citrinellus barred midas "rio tempisque" $2 he's about 2.5"
Nannacara Anomala Male` $5 x 1 - Pending Pick Up.
Paradise Fish $5 x 4 or $20 for all

Anubias barteri var. nana x 1 - $5 each
Bacopa sp. "Colorata" x 1 - $3 bundle
Cryptocoryne wendtii 'Brown' x 5 - $3-5 each dependent on size
Echinodorus amazonicus "Amazon Sword" x 1 - $5 (medium size)
Hygrophilia difformis 'Wisteria' x 2 - $2 each bundle
Rotala rotundifolia x 3 - $5 each budle
Sagittaria subulata 'Dwarf Sag' x 3 - $7 each bundle
Spirodela polyrhiza 'Giant Duckweed' x2 - $2 each half cup
Vallisneria gigantea x 2 - $5 each bundle
Vallisneria americana var. biwaensis x 1 - $5 each bundle

Termato

Board of Directors
Rainbows offer -all: 15 adults & 5 juv - all of them $125

I appreciate the offer but that's far too low for me, sorry. These are big, beautiful rainbows that I'm quite attached to. They are actively breeding (I bred the juvies). I'm already losing money on my fishroom clearance so at that point I'll just keep them if no one is willing to pay for them. Thank you for the offer though.

YSS

Members
I'm still interested in the bosemanis. I would take 6 adults and 2 juvies for $100. Need to figure out when I can make time to stop by.

Termato

Board of Directors
I'm still interested in the bosemanis. I would take 6 adults and 2 juvies for $100. Need to figure out when I can make time to stop by.

You're rainbows are reserved, Yun.

Robert, I'm sorry but with Yun offering full price...that offer wouldn't make sense for me to do. Without the discounted deal I already have on there, all rainbows would be $245. I'm already doing a great deal at what I have. Thanks though.

If people don't get the rest of the rainbows, I may just keep them. I'm contemplating that now. I definitely wont go lower than the posted price for the rainbows anymore though. Thank you all!

Last edited:
Termato, what I think you have there are black bar endlers, or maybe a black bar/peacock hybrid.

Unfortunately those aren't what i'm looking for. Thanks for posting the pics though and good luck with the sale.