• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Trade dwarf emerald rasbora

Aqua410

Members
I have 7 dwarf emerald rasboras that I would like to trade for some mosquito (chili) rasboras or similar. They are beatiful fish but I would recommend having them in a tank with some less shy fish like chilis or tetras of some kind as they are shy. I only have room in my nano for one group of fish so they hide a lot and my fiancé would like to see some fish in there.

Aqua410

Members
Would trade for CPD's or some CPO crayfish as well maybe even a decent group of shrimp. Let me know what you have.

Becca

Members
I have red cherry shrimp and malawa shrimp (red cherry are easier to spot, but they can be mixed) that I could trade. I'm going to attempt to make the holiday party still, though I'm getting left on my own with both kids, which might make things a little difficult.

Aqua410

Members
Becca if you decide to make the party I can bring them along. Just gather up however many shrimp you are happy to trade. I would probably prefer rcs out of the two if that works.

Becca

Members
Becca if you decide to make the party I can bring them along. Just gather up however many shrimp you are happy to trade. I would probably prefer rcs out of the two if that works.
Sure!
I'll try. Alternately, I work from home tomorrow, if you wanted to come out my way.