• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

YFS Group Buy for CCA Holiday Party (Dec 10)

dogofwar

CCA Members
Bill and Yvonne of www.yourfishstuff.com have graciously agreed to do a group buy for CCA members for pick-up at the CCA Holiday Party at Christine's house on Saturday, Dec 10.

This group buy (and another one in the works for the Holiday Party) are only available to CCA members in good standing :)

Here's how to order:

Go to www.yourfishstuff.com and place your order.

There are lots of great Black Friday Specials going on now.

During check-out enter code: <Available in the CCA Member Area: https://www.capitalcichlids.org/for...group-buy-for-dec-10-cca-holiday-party.28962/> and you will get free shipping!

Let's support a great CCA sponsor and great vendor!

See you at the holiday party!

Matt

Aqua410

Members
Isn't that lucky I need to restock a few bags. If you guys haven't tried their soft pellets yet give them a go. My fish really go crazy over them like no other pellets. The spirulina ones are awesome for severums.

HapPeacock

CCA Members
Isn't that lucky I need to restock a few bags. If you guys haven't tried their soft pellets yet give them a go. My fish really go crazy over them like no other pellets. The spirulina ones are awesome for severums.
Hi, can you suggest some good foods for African cichlids - Malawi

dogofwar

CCA Members
Thanks to everyone who supported CCA's Group Buy with our wonderful sponsor Your Fish Stuff!

The order has shipped.

Bill and Yvonne have included a little surprise for each member who participated in the group buy...

See you at the Holiday Party!

Matt