• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

bugs report here

Frank Cowherd

Global Moderators
Staff member
And when you write a new not on a thread it dissappears, that is, it does not show up on the list of new posts. I guess it is because you should know what you just wrote, but then it is good to have access to it.

jstlstn

Members
I do not think the Search function is working. Was searching on photo & uploads and nothing. So I searched BFD to check no results showed.

FishEggs

The Big Fish Deal tab in the top menu is still linked to the BFD4 info. Should it be changed now that the BFD5 site is active?

CSnyder00

Bearded Wonder
Nasty Ad popped up at 1:18 AM. We need to make sure that doesn't happen again. How did that person/bot gain access to our forum?

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Nasty Ad popped up at 1:18 AM. We need to make sure that doesn't happen again. How did that person/bot gain access to our forum?
The spammers get through until a moderator can clean things up. I'm not sure if there is a way that first posts need to be approved before hitting the forum. This is something that we need to get with Li on and discuss.

In any case, the post in question should be gone. We've had a lot of spam in the past week or so.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
I took 15 of them off Saturday morning.
Li and I are working on it. Not sure how some are getting through.

jonclark96

Past CCA President
I'm not sure if others have had this problem, but when I try to use the "threads started by me" search tool from the user home page, it only comes up with a single thread. I've started a couple more than that over the years.

chriscoli

Administrator
I noticed that the search function only searches back to when we rolled over to the new format. It might have something to do with that.