• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Help Wanted

JLW

CCA Members
Help Wanted

The Capital Home Show is this September 23-25 in Dulles, Virginia. Batfish Aquatics will have a booth at this event for our aquarium service and installation division. We are looking for 5-10 people to assist with this event.

Tuesday, 20 September:
Setup Day

We will be loading several aquariums in Silver Spring, MD, for transport to Dulles, VA. Booth will be setup, aquariums scaped, etc. 3-4 people are needed for manual labour.

Friday 23 September to Sunday 25 September
We are looking for 5-10 people to help staff the booth in Dulles. Applicants should be personable, outgoing, and friendly. We are looking for 6 hour shifts on Friday and Saturday (one am shift from 10am to 4pm, one pm shift from 3 to 9pm), and 8 hours on Sunday (10am to 6pm)

Compensation
We will pay either 50$ cash per shift, or 100$ Batfish credit. You will also get a rare, limited edition Batfish t shirt.

Applying
Please send an email to Batfishaquatics@gmail.com with your availability and shirt size, as well as required compensation. Detail any experience. Applicants do not have to have any aquarium experience.

JLW

CCA Members
I can definitely use more help on Tuesday, with either loading in Silver Spring or unloading in Dulles. That's during the day, so I know its tough! :-/

Hi Joshua,

Sorry that I'm so late to the party, but I may be able help out friday, saturday, and maybe sunday. I'll send you an email shortly.