• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Fantasy Football 2016

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Another football season is on it's way, time to start the fantasy league again!

I renewed the league, but it automatically added everyone from last year, so I don't know if everyone is still active. The following members have teams:

FAS88
Jesse T
Kevin911
Prince
Spazmattik
Ricky
Leffler

Please let me know if you still plan to play or not, that way I can remove any inactive teams. We still have room for at least 4 teams, possibly more if someone from last year bows out. PM me if you'd like to join the league, I just need to add 2 teams at a time.

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Hey Guys! I'm back and will be ready;-) Thankfully, Shawn reached out to remind me about the restart of the league. The new website looks pretty awesome. Too bad all my pictures were lost from my profile. It's good to be back! I've been busy with the FreeMasons and with work n family. However, I still have my fishies!!! I have my Super Red Empresses and handful of Peacocks breeding away. I still haven't lost my touch. "Blue Thumb Baby!!!" LOL! Ok guys, later...

Termato

Board of Directors
I'll join in if there is still room. Gotta show you guys how to actually play fantasy ;) hahaha

Termato

Board of Directors
Looks like there is one open spot left. :D

Tell you all what. To make things a little bit more interesting...I'll make a trophy out of glass!

Winner takes it and holds on to it for a year. We can write the names in the glass permanently of each winner. What do you all think? Make things more interesting hahaha.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Looks like there is one open spot left. :D

Tell you all what. To make things a little bit more interesting...I'll make a trophy out of glass!

Winner takes it and holds on to it for a year. We can write the names in the glass permanently of each winner. What do you all think? Make things more interesting hahaha.
Awesome on the trophy! I think everyone should put in $10 for the cost of your time and material, but I guess it would have to be a league decision.

I may invite one more team, or delete a team to make it even, but I'll make sure it works out.