• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

They came from another time...

Tannin Aquatics

CCA Members
Weekend is almost here. I'm getting ready for a weekend speaking gig, filling orders, doing my Tannin Aquatics thing, trying not to yell at anyone or break anything...in my zone; my happy place. Ya know, the usual. Just putting it out there. I wanted to write something light and fluffy (oh wait, that's my stock in trade- scratch that thought) today, so here's one for all of the tired fish geeks waiting for the weekend.

Easy to digest. Todays DEEP topic:

The greatest fish inventions of all time....

Low tech wonders from the past that have transformed our hobby, while transcending time and defying more modern technology. Clever, crafty, defiant, and yet, useful things that are the literal “tools of the trade.” A chef has his knives, a carpenter his tools…We have these beauties. Here's my tribute to the simple, elegant stuff. Where would the modern aquarium hobby be without: (click to read more)