• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Anyone thinking of setting up a tank for a school?

I have a 45 gallon tall with stand and canopy that I'm going to shut down. The tank will need a solid cleaning. I'm willing to donate to anyone looking to set up a fish tank for a school or senior center or similar situation. Send me a PM

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
That's very generous of you, Holly. I have a 125 in my classroom, and maintain a 20L in a pre-K class. Both tanks are loved by the students.

If you're a parent, talk to your child's teacher and former teachers. If you're willing to do the cleaning, more teachers would be eager to have a tank in the classroom.

I was thinking of you Andrew. No one has expressed interest yet. 45 gallon tall, stand and canopy. You can have a light, too. There's also gravel that can go with. Definitely needs a good cleaning. Been in use for a while. I'm downsizing to a 29.

Good for you Devin! No one actually claimed this tank for school purposes, so it was gifted to a CCA member for his own use.

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
Sorry to hear that no one donated it to a school. I currently maintain two tanks and a pond in my school, in addition to my tanks at home. That's about all I can handle, but it is worth it to see the wonder and joy on the children's faces.