• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

ALL Bugs Reports here!

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Pat Kelly Pat Kelly neoprodigy neoprodigy

Is there somewhere in the user profile that shows when membership expires? I looked around and wasn't able to find it.

Jon

dogofwar

CCA Members
Nice feature! Thanks to Li and Pat for making this happen :)

Matt

Pat Kelly Pat Kelly neoprodigy neoprodigy

Is there somewhere in the user profile that shows when membership expires? I looked around and wasn't able to find it.

Jon

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Got it! Thanks, neoprodigy neoprodigy .

If you click on the link Li pointed to, you will see when you membership expires.

Jon

Rasta Fish

Members
Looks good to me
I only have one comment
It would be nice to see new post in a different color and once read it will change to something different
just like before
i know you say color change scheme is on its way so i am thinking this will address that?

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
There is a blue dot before the section if there is a thread in there that you have not opened since last change.
Also when you get into a section such as Club Announcements you will see a very tiny blue dot at the beginning of unread
threads.
or you can hit the New Posts button at the top of the page.

I usually also check the Recent threads area on the right side of the page if your on a computer or
at the bottom of the page if on your phone.

jonclark96

Past CCA President
I like that we have an Oscar on the background of the page, but I can only see the top third of the fish. The back ground then transitions to a solid grey.

neoprodigy

Administrator
Staff member
I like that we have an Oscar on the background of the page, but I can only see the top third of the fish. The back ground then transitions to a solid grey.

we still tweaking the setting... but if you change the width of your window.. it will show.

Reed

Very Fishe
Where can you find the persons real name. Did not see it on the profile page.

Also there are a couple of places on the profile page where text me is purple or some dark bluish which is very hard to read. Is it possible to change the text color?