• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Giving away all of my stuff.

Tort518

Members
the 10 and 20's still available?

There are a 20, 10, some rocks and assorted small stuff. Depending on decisions by some members that previously asked, there may be some other stuff available including some driftwood, substrate, etc.

Furniture is also available, sofa, love-seat, small fridge, filing cabinet, stereo and speakers, some tables,

Tort518

Members
I'm hoping we can get everyone here Saturday morning at 8am to get a start on the clearing out of the stuff remaining in the tanks and loading them up.

Please reply here if that is possible for those coming.

Here is what is definitely claimed.

Julie has claimed:
180 with stand and canopy, 125 with stand, 75, metal stand, two fluval fx5 filters, some driftwood and rocks robe determined, two aqua clear 75 hob filters, some heaters to be determined.

Sushiballs777 has claimed:
150 with stand and canopy, some rocks and driftwood to be determined.

Plenty of furniture and other items are still free for the taking.

Folks coming Saturday morning might consider treating it as a swap meet if there are items multiple people are interested in - offer each other trades that can be handled either here or at your convenience.

I greatly appreciate the outpouring of support and well wishes from the community.

Please post pictures of your setups with these items to the forum. I look forward to seeing what everyone does with tanks.

Jim

Hi, thanks in advance for your generous offer. I could certainly use what ever hasn't already been claimed with the exception of the furniture and the tanks 75 gallons or larger.

Breeding jars, the 2x 20gallon tanks, the 40gallon breeder heaters, and filters (especially the uv) would be very helpful for my cause as i am just starting up my breeding efforts.

Let me know if any of those are available or if any of those that have already messaged you fall through.

I will be passing through Frederick on saturday, probably around 6pm and will have a pickup truck, so i'd be able to help move some things if needed.

Thanks regardless!

Tort518

Members
Hi, thanks in advance for your generous offer. I could certainly use what ever hasn't already been claimed with the exception of the furniture and the tanks 75 gallons or larger.

Breeding jars, the 2x 20gallon tanks, the 40gallon breeder heaters, and filters (especially the uv) would be very helpful for my cause as i am just starting up my breeding efforts.

Let me know if any of those are available or if any of those that have already messaged you fall through.

I will be passing through Frederick on saturday, probably around 6pm and will have a pickup truck, so i'd be able to help move some things if needed.

Thanks regardless!

Please stop by. I'm not sure what will be left, but there may be a few smaller items and couple small tanks.

Jlovell

Members
We have the trailer ready and will see you tomorrow 7:30-8am. I hope everyone else shows we need the muscles tomorrow. Thank you so much Jim. I'm going to bed I am very excited!

Tort518

Members
I want to thank everyone for helping out and making sure everything gets put to good use.

There are a few items left as well as furniture.

10 gallon with lid and light
20 gallon
Some breeding jars with sponge filters

It was great meeting folks, and I look forward to seeing pictures when the tanks are up and running.

Jim

Jim, while I do not know you personally, you seem to be such an incredibly generous and nice guy. I live north a few states and wish I could have come by to meet such a unselfish person. I pray Godspeed to you.

Hi jim, i am on my way to you from lavale md now, would hope to be there in about an hour plus. The 10 and 20 gal would be great, and id like to see what breeding jars are to see if i could make use of em.
My cell is 404-312-5883 let me know via text if its still ok to come by

Jlovell

Members
Jim it wa nice meeting you Julie and Troy. Wishing you the best of luck.
Thank you and thank you for your help. I look forward to hopefully seeing you in the future and perhaps down the road I can help you with some fish or something. Again thank you for helping us load our stuff I wish others could of been so helpful.