• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

July Pre Order, Plus Worms at PVAS

JLW

CCA Members
Hey folks,

Our new pre order list for the JULY meeting is up and running.

http://www.batfishaquatics.com/preorder.php

There are some really cool, and unusual fish on this list. It's one of the best pre orders we've put together, especially if you like South American cichlids. There are a handful of Acaras on this list that I'm not sure a google image search will really even turn up. Don't ask me what they look like, order one and find out for yourself! :)

A very neat new Microrasbora has come out, as well. This is a lot like the common green microrasbora, but the fins are laced with dark black. It is likely a different species, but we'll wait and see for the an official description.

Black and Gold Moenkhausia tetras are available too. This is a larger sized tetra, with a dark body stripe and gold fins (if you do a google image search, some idiot has flooded google with pictures of a balloon body red eyed tetra... yes, that's a Moenkhausia and yes, it does have black and gold on it.... but it is NOT the same fish! LOL). They're really quite striking, and remind me a lot of the Agnes Tetra -- not quite as colourful, but very similar in body shape. They're a hardy fish, and should be able to hold their own with larger fishes.

Volcano Snails are back in stock, and at a great price, too. These relatives of the Rabbit Snail have a bright, bright orange body, and a very dark coloured shell. They look like, well, like a volcano erupting from its base. They're great scavengers, and will breed for most of us.

Best of all, we also have true Hastatus available. Get them while you can -- I can't promise they'll be available again any time soon. These delightful little midwater pygmy cories are hard to find.

Pre orders end on WEDNESDAY, so get your orders in fast.

With the same deadline (2 PM on Wednesday), I also will be bringing BLACKWORMS to the meeting. Especially with the current heat, I really need a good number of people to order to make it worthwhile. They're coming in great, and holding up very well but we need to get the 10 cup mark for me to be able to bring them in. Please do NOT send payment until worms are confirmed. Please do let me know you want them, so I can determine if we have enough!

Blackworms are sold per cup, which is approximately 2/3'rds of a pound. Please note that worms are sold by VOLUME, not by weight, and the conversion is approximate. There are two prices offered, the lower one is "Pay in advance by PayPal." The second is "Pay at the meeting." Please note that if you are unable to attend a meeting, you remain liable for the worms. PayPal address is BatfishAquatics@gmail.com

Blackworms
1.5 CUPS O' WORM: $28 // $32
1 CUP O' WORMS: $22 // $28
1/2 CUP O' WORMS: $14 // $18
1/4 CUP O WORMS: $10 // $14

Aqua410

Members
The black spot Severus are probably Heros notatus. We're I not way overstocked on severums I would be getting 2-3 more. Somebody grab those!

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Josh has also been flexible with picking fish up from his place in Silver Spring. Just shoot him an email.