• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Time to hit the "Reset" Button. I'm Moving!!

Wet Sleeves

CCA Members
Staff member
As the title states, I'm facing a move in the next few months and I need to get rid of lots of stuff. It's been a good run and I was able to build a pretty legit fish room here with 45 tanks. I don't know what the future holds as I'm not sure where I'm moving to yet. I do need to downsize though.

-Lots of Dragon blood peacocks of all sizes
-XL T-reefs, one XL super red empress, one XL star sapphire.
-Astatotilapia burtoni group 4-5"
-3-4.5" Benga Sunshine breeding group, I also have lots of 1.5-2" juveniles.
-3-4" Sapphire breeding group (at least 2 females currently holding). I also have several smaller 2-3"
-3-4" Ruby reds lots of females available
-3-4.5" Blue dragon blood and orange dragon blood. Breeding groups are available
-3-4" super red empress.
-Cherry Red Neo Shrimp, Blue Neo shrimp.
-longfin blue eye lemon bristlenose, standard blue eye lemon bristlenose
-Ancistrus sp. "wabenmuster" these guys are still small at 1-1.5" very limited quantity
-Cw010 gold laser 1-1.5" limited quantity
-One 4-4.5" Pseudacanthicus cf. leopardus L-114 (this pains me and I might keep it)
-One 4-4.5" L-128 Blue Phantom (this also pains me and I might keep it)
-XL female Rotkeil Severum She is a very selective eater (Krill, bloodworms, super worms, mealworms, earthworms, higher protein foods, no pellets, no flakes) She needs higher temps in her tank 81-86 degrees (absolute minimum is 80-81 degrees) inquire if you're interested and I will give you her story. I "rescued" her a number of years ago from near death, she had severe ammonia burn and HIH. She is not the prettiest but she makes up for it in character. She's free! I will only let her go to a home where I know she will have excellent care.
-Three 40 breeders
-Three 75's
-One 125-gallon w/oak trim. Seen better days. It has scratches and a small section of the trim was melted from a heat lamp at some point. It's been empty for a year-ish but held water fine prior. I also have custom made black trim set that I ordered (it cost more than the freakin tank 🤦‍♂️)
-One 125 oak stand
-One homemade black 2x4 125-gallon stand
-One black 75-gallon stand very good shape
-One 29 gallon
-One 20 high
-Two 10 gallon
-Several 5 and 2.5 gal.
For now, this is all I can think of. I'll post some of the past videos that I made so You can potentially see some of the fish

Wet Sleeves

CCA Members
Staff member
UPDATES at bottom

-Lots of Dragon blood peacocks of all sizes
-XL T-reefs, one XL super red empress, one XL star sapphire, one XL Tetrastigma, one XL Sciaenochromis white night
-4-5" Astatotilapia burtoni group
-3-4.5" Benga Sunshine breeding group, I also have lots of 1.5-2" juveniles.
-3-4" Sapphire breeding group (at least 2 females currently holding). I also have several smaller 2-3"
-3-4" Ruby reds lots of females available
-3-4.5" Blue dragon blood and orange dragon blood. Breeding groups are available
-3-4" super red empress.
-Cherry Red Neo Shrimp, Blue Neo shrimp.
-longfin blue eye lemon bristlenose, standard blue eye lemon bristlenose
-Ancistrus sp. "wabenmuster" these guys are still small at 1-1.5" very limited quantity
-Cw010 gold laser 1-1.5" limited quantity
-One 4-4.5" Pseudacanthicus cf. leopardus L-114 (this pains me and I might keep it)
-One 4-4.5" L-128 Blue Phantom (this also pains me and I might keep it)
-XL female Rotkeil Severum She is a very selective eater (Krill, bloodworms, super worms, mealworms, earthworms, higher protein foods, no pellets, no flakes) She needs higher temps in her tank 81-86 degrees (absolute minimum is 80-81 degrees) inquire if you're interested and I will give you her story. I "rescued" her a number of years ago from near death, she had severe ammonia burn and HIH. She is not the prettiest but she makes up for it in character. She's free! I will only let her go to a home where I know she will have excellent care.
-Three 40 breeders
-Three 75's
-One 125-gallon w/oak trim. Seen better days. It has scratches and a small section of the trim was melted from a heat lamp at some point. It's been empty for a year-ish but held water fine prior. I also have custom made black trim set that I ordered (it cost more than the freakin tank 🤦‍♂️)
-One 125-gallon oak cabinet stand
-One homemade black 2x4 125-gallon stand
-One black 75-gallon cabinet stand very good shape
-One 29 gallon
-One 20 high
-Two 10 gallon
-Several 5 and 2.5 gal.
-Alita AL-80 air pump BNIB
-I have a number of older light fixtures 36" I think? free
-Lots of aquarium plants (immersed grown) Anubias, Ludwigia and Cryptocoryn

For now, this is all I can think of but I have a ton of stuff. I'll post some of the past videos that I made so You can potentially see some of the fish

Leffler817

CCA Members
Noooooooo!!! I remember you talking about this potentially happening at the swap meet. 🥺😥☹🥺😥

men_arell

Members
I am really interested in the 5g and the 2.5g tanks. I was wondering if you could tell me if these were still available and how many do you have.

Best of luck on the move. I hope that everything goes well.

Cichlidlove4

CCA Members
Is the Taiwan Reef and Red Empress still available? If so, how big and how much are they? I am also interested in your other beautiful fish and maybe some equipments. Where are you located? Thanks,

Last edited:

Wet Sleeves

CCA Members
Staff member
Interested in the breeding groups. Let me know.
Which ones? The Benga Sunshine breeders are all spoken for. I've still got plenty of Ruby red. I have Benga juveniles at 1.5-2" I still have Dragon bloods but people are stopping by the next few days to check them. I have a solid group of Protomelas Taeniolatus sp. Super Red if you're interested and I'm waiting to hear back from someone on the Sapphire breeding group. Send me a PM if you're able to. Easier to keep track :)

Wet Sleeves

CCA Members
Staff member
I am really interested in the 5g and the 2.5g tanks. I was wondering if you could tell me if these were still available and how many do you have.

Best of luck on the move. I hope that everything goes well.
I do have someone inquiring about them. Shoot me a PM and I will let you know

Wet Sleeves

CCA Members
Staff member
Is the Taiwan Reef and Red Empress still available? If so, how big and how much are they? I am also interested in your other beautiful fish and maybe some equipments. Where are you located? Thanks,
I still have them. One XL Super red $70, 6.5"-7". Two XL T-reef $60 each 6"-7". Two or three Large T-reef left @ $45 each. I also have decided to let go of my XL Star Sapphire 6.5"-7" $75 and I have a really nice green and teal colored XL Otopharynx Tetrastigma at 7" $70