• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

I can bring these to outdoor fish sale on October 9th

Marz

Administrator
Staff member
1. Star Sapphire (Juvies)

2. Long fin German Black and Gold Ram (Juvies)

3. Tuxedo Red Koi Guppies

4. Mutt Guppies

5. Blue/Purple Mosaic Guppies

Last edited:

Marz

Administrator
Staff member
6. Tiger King Cobra Guppies

7. 24K Gold Guppies

8. Tuxedo Red Koi/24k Gold Guppy Cross

9. Leopard Guppies

Best to watch them in HD quality.

chriscoli

Administrator
Can I get:

1 trio of the blue/purple mosaic guppies
1 trio of the king tiger cobra guppies
1 trio of the 24K gold guppies

—Andrew—

CCA Members
Hi Marzo,
I was interested in purchasing some of your longfin black rams. I was wondering how much they are and do you have any pictures of the parents?

Marz

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Marzo,
I was interested in purchasing some of your longfin black rams. I was wondering how much they are and do you have any pictures of the parents?

Hi Andrew,

I think the rams are gone, at least the larger ones. I have another batch slightly smaller. Let me get a better head count of the orders and get back to you tomorrow. The parents are midnight black, both long fins. They’ll throw both gold and black in their fry. I’ll try to take pics or a video tomorrow.

thanks

Marz

Administrator
Staff member
Hello! Could I order:

3 trios of Tuxedo Red Koi guppies
3 trios of blue/purple mosaic guppies

Thanks,
Blake.

Blake,

I don't think I have 6 female for 3 Blue trios, I'll have a better look tomorrow morning when I am catching them. But I got your 3 Tuxedo trios. Do you have a number to text? Just in case.

Thanks

—Andrew—

CCA Members
Hi Marzo,

I was wondering if you got a chance to see if you have any of the longfin black rams still left and if so, how much are they? Thank you in advance.

Blake,

I don't think I have 6 female for 3 Blue trios, I'll have a better look tomorrow morning when I am catching them. But I got your 3 Tuxedo trios. Do you have a number to text? Just in case.

Thanks
No worries! We'll take what you have. Phone number is 757 434 2731. Thank you!

Marz

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Marzo,

I was wondering if you got a chance to see if you have any of the longfin black rams still left and if so, how much are they? Thank you in advance.

Andrew,

would you take smaller sizes from a month younger batch? If you do, let me know how many you’re interested in. Feel free to send a PM.

cheers

—Andrew—

CCA Members
Hi Marzo,

I'm new to the forum could you please tell me how to PM?
I would consider the smaller size depending on the price. I would be interested in, at least a pair or more depending on the price.