• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Free Filters

halak

Members
If you are looking for free canister filters to go with the free tanks you got from Josh, you are at the right place. Some of them might still work, but they are definitely good for parts. They are all Rena/Api canisters that include all the baskets and foams, but no media.
DSC00850.JPG

Jim Anderson

CCA Members
I would be interested in a couple of parts(hoes/tube extensions that extend into the tank. I wouldn't want all of it because I'm sure someone can use them that have many tanks. I'm located in Southern Frederick county so I'm not too far away

bossanova

Members
There's no way they're still available? I'd come by tomorrow if that works for you?
What do you need? I have 2 xp3 and 2 xp4 plus parts that need to go to a good home. Whoever got H halak ’s stuff if you need some extra Rena parts I have some.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
What do you need? I have 2 xp3 and 2 xp4 plus parts that need to go to a good home. Whoever got H halak ’s stuff if you need some extra Rena parts I have some.
If you're in a charitable mood like Viktor was, I donate my quality aquarium stuff to Irvine Nature Center, I know they use Rena filters for some of their aquariums.

bossanova

Members
If you're in a charitable mood like Viktor was, I donate my quality aquarium stuff to Irvine Nature Center, I know they use Rena filters for some of their aquariums.
Thanks for the heads up, these will go over there then! Last call captmicha captmicha ..?