• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Tylochromis lateralis juveniles

Grundsau

Members
We have 2" juveniles available of Tylochormis lateralis which is a rare West African earth eater. The picture is of the parents. The males have two color versions, the father of our fry is this attractive gold headed color form. We've really enjoyed this species. We'd like $12 each and can ship via USPS Express mail. <br>Gold head male trying to attract the female.JPG Tylochromis lateralis m.JPG

D-money

Members
Neat looking fish...I wasn't familiar with the species so I looked them up and this is what I found:

Benthic macrophage (Ref. 52346). Feeds mainly upon insect larvae, plants and fruits, as well as detritus and molluscs (Ref. 52307, 52346). Maternal (Ref. 52307) mouth brooder (Ref. 51193) that does not pair bond (Ref. 52307). Tastes like Nile perch, Lates niloticus (Ref. 51906).

IndianaSam

CCA Members
Neat looking fish...I wasn't familiar with the species so I looked them up and this is what I found:

Benthic macrophage (Ref. 52346). Feeds mainly upon insect larvae, plants and fruits, as well as detritus and molluscs (Ref. 52307, 52346). Maternal (Ref. 52307) mouth brooder (Ref. 51193) that does not pair bond (Ref. 52307). Tastes like Nile perch, Lates niloticus (Ref. 51906).
I saw the "Tastes like Nile perch" part too, which is hilarious.