• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Need a couple handfuls of crushed coral, Rockville MD.

IndianaSam

CCA Members
Culturing moina and I want to add a calcium source for them. I don’t really want to buy a whole bag of crushed coral when I only need a little bit. Anyone in the Rockville area have a few handfuls they can spare?

Thanks!

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
If you're ever closer to Baltimore I can spare some. I'll touch base if I'm closer to your area but it doesn't happen often, but might be in the beltsville area after Thanksgiving.

IndianaSam

CCA Members
Two very generous offers! I’m going to hold out for a little longer to see if there’s anyone closer.

Thanks guys.

JLW

CCA Members
I have a 32-gallon trash can full of it in my garage in Silver Spring, Sam (20904, about 2 miles from JFK High)

IndianaSam

CCA Members
I have a 32-gallon trash can full of it in my garage in Silver Spring, Sam (20904, about 2 miles from JFK High)
Thanks for the generous offer, Josh. I decided to just use egg shells for now. I'll definitely contact you if things change.

JLW

CCA Members
Feel free to come take as much as you want: anyone. :)
I've been dumping a few handfuls in the trash can each week. LOL