• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS: Cryptoheros cutteri

Becca

Members
I have 4 or 5 "extras" from the group I grew out. Now that I've got one pair, I'd like to part with the other fish. I think there's at least 1 other pair among them. Let's say 4-5 cutteri for $10? They'll be easy BAP points ;-).

jonclark96

Past CCA President
How big are they now? I'm interested, but still in the process of moving stuff around and not sure I have a place for them at the moment.

Becca

Members
How big are they now? I'm interested, but still in the process of moving stuff around and not sure I have a place for them at the moment.

Maybe 2"? There are some on the smaller size and one that's colored up very nicely and is about 3". You're pretty close by, so if you want to swing by and take a look, let me know.

Becca

Members
Update: I have some spares of these again (at least 4, looks like 2 pairs, maybe more). If you can come pick them up from the porch this week, they're free. Alternatively I can drop them off on your porch for $50 if you're within a 30 minute drive of my house (charge is for my time, not the fish).