• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTB: Interesting Hybrids (peacocks or Haps) 3.5+"

kevmo

CCA Members
Hello all,

I'm looking for any and all intereting Hybrids out there... must be at least 3.5" or larger (pref 4+)

I saw some "OB Red Empresses"

or OB Yellow

or some cool "tomato peacock"

or really anything hybrid.

Thanks!

Acara19

CCA Members
Hello all,

I'm looking for any and all intereting Hybrids out there... must be at least 3.5" or larger (pref 4+)

or OB Yellow

Thanks!
You are in luck, I have access to a bunch of baenschi x rubescens hybrids (accidental)
How much are you willing to pay and when/where would you be able to pick up?
Also how many would you want to buy?
There are about 6 large males and a dozen females.
They're all about 4-5 inches long.

Last edited:

Acara19

CCA Members
I say $20 for the males just because of their size, and $15 for females (which are also of the same size, if you're looking for females as well)
I'm in Frederick MD

Acara19

CCA Members
I may be setting up a sales table at the BFD (and selling more of the peacocks), you think you'd be able to make it to that?

Wet Sleeves

CCA Members
Staff member
kevmo kevmo where you located? Im in Tysons Corner area if you want to come check out the fish room. The only hybrids I have are Dragon blood peacocks but I have quite a few.

Roni Z

CCA Members
Hello all,

or OB Yellow

Thanks!
B0A7DB17-3A24-4519-98A1-C3DE397498E4.jpeg8AAC55A3-1680-4009-A923-8D62054CB90E.jpeg
any interest in him?
Thx
Ron
Rockville