• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Cool cichlids at Londontowne

Becca

Members
What was the price on the wavrini?

It was $12.99 a piece... I left a few there in case anyone else wanted some :). I don't know if the price will stay that way - they were labeled G. steindachneri, but at that size, there really was no mistaking them. I was sad that he wouldn't sell me the B. cupidos he had in his personal display tank, but I can't say I blame him.

The zebra acara are still there, and the price is dropped to about $45 each. If I had any idea whether they were male or female, I'd probably have taken them home.

Freakgecko

Members
It was $12.99 a piece... I left a few there in case anyone else wanted some :). I don't know if the price will stay that way - they were labeled G. steindachneri, but at that size, there really was no mistaking them. I was sad that he wouldn't sell me the B. cupidos he had in his personal display tank, but I can't say I blame him.

The zebra acara are still there, and the price is dropped to about $45 each. If I had any idea whether they were male or female, I'd probably have taken them home.
Send me a pic next time, if they’re adults, they’re not TOO hard. I just never make it up there. $45 isn’t bad for them honestly, if they’re good size