• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Some odds and ends

Freakgecko

Members
Pick up in Brentwood, or can meet at BFD on Sunday. All prices OBO. Pictures available upon request, PM me for number.

48” Dual bulb T8 fixture, wood grain. 48” bulbs inside, unsure of age on bulbs. Works. $20

30” T8 fixture, black, 24” bulb. Unsure of age on bulb. Works. $15

5’x18” foot print black stand. Particle board, with a solid top (so smaller tanks will fit on this. Two cabinets underneath, and open space underneath. Some minor wear, and a few extra holes drilled into it for access (middle bottom can hold a 10 gallon). $50 OBO.

48” aqueon T8 colormax bulb $5 (x2)
48” aqueon T8 floramax bulb $5 (x2)
48” Corallife T8 50/50 bulb $5 (1)

Small Dubia roaches (my archers LOVE these, high in protein). 50 for $5 (can make smaller quantities if needed)

Medium dubia roaches, 20 for $5

Metaframe 100 gallon. 5’ tank. Love this tank, but no use for it at this point. Would fit perfectly on the stand. Has a stand built by Becca’s husband, included in price. This tank is HEAVY. Will need to bring help, as I have hurt myself trying to carry this with just tw people before. Does NOT hold water. I’m horribly attached to this tank, but wife would like it gone, and my back can’t take moving it to our basement for storage. Asking $110 OBO. With the other stand, asking $140 This was used as a bearded dragon tank for several years until he passed away.

Breeding pair of bristlenose plecos, with the albino gene. Currently on eggs. Routine spawns, more than 100 fry per spawn and dad is very good with the fry. Not really itching to sell these per say, but will for the right price $45

Think that’s it for now

Freakgecko

Members
Good to hear Thor Thor !!

Prince Prince when would you like to pick them up? BFD?

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
Good to hear Thor Thor !!

Prince Prince when would you like to pick them up? BFD?
Either works. I can't make it to BFD until after 3pm on Sunday.

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
I thought BFD was this past weekend. I should be able to meet you on Saturday there. Just give me a time.

young nick

CCA Members
Looks great. I have a few questions- would you be amenable to discussing over text?

At the very minimum I would like to know full dimensions to make sure it would fit - it would be replacing a 75g stand only four feet across.

Freakgecko

Members
Looks great. I have a few questions- would you be amenable to discussing over text?

At the very minimum I would like to know full dimensions to make sure it would fit - it would be replacing a 75g stand only four feet across.
Pm sent with phone number. Shoot me a text, I have pics of the exact measurements now

Freakgecko

Members
Everything still available. Willing to hear offers on anything.

Pleco pair reduced to $20. Can also have current fry with them, unless the male leaves his nest before the sale