• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Looking for Easy(-ish) Plants

NickJ376

CCA Members
Hey guys, I'm new on here, just getting into aquariums. I'm looking for some easier plants to build my confidence with live plants. Not looking for anything super specific, and I'm not picky, but some plants like java fern, anubias, low-light swords, and things like that would be great. My pH is 7.0, if that helps.

Open to any suggestions!

Thanks!

Becca

Members
I grow a lot of easy, low-light plants like crypts, bucephalandra, several varieties of java fern, a few types of anubias, sagittaria, and valisneria. I also grow lots of mosses.

If you'd be interested in coming by to shop on a weekend, let me know. I'm in Damascus, MD.

NickJ376

CCA Members
Hey, I an defiantly interested. I have a 29g tank and im open to just about anything that would work with my tank.

Becca

Members
Hey, I an defiantly interested. I have a 29g tank and im open to just about anything that would work with my tank.

Let me know what weekend(s) might work for you. Sundays are often the easiest for me, but this Sunday is Father's day.

Freakgecko

Members
If you make it towards Brentwood, MD, I can probably give ya some small java fern plantlets and a few bunches of jungle val