• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

BFD6 Sunday Marketplace - who is selling stuff?

chriscoli

Administrator
I know that Jay from Cichlids are Special will be there, plus quite a few others. If you are selling on Sunday, please feel free to post that you'll be there and if you want, let us know what you'll be bringing!

rpitonyak

Members
I will have 2 tables set up with some Ruby Red, Lemon Jake, Mbenji Blue, Otter Point, Lwanda, and hybrid cichlids. Also, there will be tanks, heaters, sponge filters, air pumps, lights, etc. as I am shutting down my fish room. I will have a comprehensive list with pre order options in a week.

finzz

Members
I'm on the fence about getting a table. If it works out that I can do it, I'll be bringing Corydoras eversi, CW016 "teniente", Corydoras C123 "yellowcat", Corydoras CW009 "green laser", CW010 "gold laser", Corydoras weitzmani, Corydoras CW124, Corydoras gossei, Aspidoras spilotus, Apistogramma Sp. "tefe", Apisto rubrolineata, and Apisto luelingi. They probably won't be mature enough by the BFD, but if they can make the trip, a whole lot of Dicrossus maculatus youngsters.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Anyone selling Driftwood?? Looking for some large center pieces
Send a message to JLW JLW , I know he has some pieces he could bring, but he's more likely to bring a variety if he knows people will be looking for it.

b considine

a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude
I'm on the fence about getting a table. If it works out that I can do it, I'll be bringing Corydoras eversi, CW016 "teniente", Corydoras C123 "yellowcat", Corydoras CW009 "green laser", CW010 "gold laser", Corydoras weitzmani, Corydoras CW124, Corydoras gossei, Aspidoras spilotus, Apistogramma Sp. "tefe", Apisto rubrolineata, and Apisto luelingi. They probably won't be mature enough by the BFD, but if they can make the trip, a whole lot of Dicrossus maculatus youngsters.

Please do. That way, I can blow my CatCon budget now.

Blaise

finzz

Members
Okay; please help me out. I've never done the marketplace and only walked through one at the BFD a couple years ago. All I remember is the long line at PK's table. Do vendors have the fish bagged ahead of time and priced for sale at the tables? Does anyone keep tanks of fish there to bag on an as-sold basis?
Thanks
Don

mchambers

Former CCA member
Okay; please help me out. I've never done the marketplace and only walked through one at the BFD a couple years ago. All I remember is the long line at PK's table. Do vendors have the fish bagged ahead of time and priced for sale at the tables? Does anyone keep tanks of fish there to bag on an as-sold basis?
Thanks
Don
People do both. Frank, for example, keeps tanks of fish. Others have bagged fish.

finzz

Members
Thank you. I will most likely still have one arm in a sling for the BFD (another shoulder thing- don't ask), so I may set up a self-serve table.