• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

February Meeting

Leffler817

CCA Members
I have much less hair than that, Lane!

There is some good stuff in the auction, good stuff up for raffle, and a good speaker lined up. Looks like it'll be a good time!!!

b considine

a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude
Thanks, Michael for speaking. Reinforces my need to save up for a trip to Peru.

Cave is in place. Now to see if anyone moves in!

Blaise

rsanz

monster tank newbie
I was enthralled by Mr. Barber's presentation. My wife and I actually took a trip to Peru to see Machu Picchu (if you have not been...GO!) and the last leg of our trip was to Puerto Maldonado on the Rio Madre de Dios. I didn't go fish collecting while I was there, but his photos brought back a lot of awesome memories from that trip.

I want to go back...

finzz

Members
I wish I could have made the meeting, no doubt it was a great program. I can recommend personally Michael and Go Wild Peru if you want to venture to Peru and collect your own fish. They have a great crew and take good care of you while you're there. If anyone has the inclination to take the trip and are on the edge deciding: stop thinking, just go!

mchambers

Former CCA member
I wish I could have made the meeting, no doubt it was a great program. I can recommend personally Michael and Go Wild Peru if you want to venture to Peru and collect your own fish. They have a great crew and take good care of you while you're there. If anyone has the inclination to take the trip and are on the edge deciding: stop thinking, just go!
We got to see a video of you marching through mud! And catching a C. weitzmani.