• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS Pounds of Lace Rock

Lee

CCA Members
I have a 55 gallon Rubbermaid full of Dried Lace Rock. Been sitting in my garage for a few months now just trying to clear the space. All different shapes and sizes ranging from 6 inches to 15 inches, from 5 lbs to 30lbs. $1 lb if buying singles or the whole lot for $260

20180209_174352.jpg

Lee

CCA Members
Lee, what are the dimensions of the largest piece? I'm looking for a long narrow piece.
Ill go threw and measure the biggest when I get home... send me your number and Ill text it too you. Off the top of my head I know theres a few pieces that are est. 15 to 20 inches long maybe 5-7 inches wide. also have one heavy piece that's about 12 to 15 long and 7-8 wide but 5-6inches thick est.-25 lbs

Jim Anderson

CCA Members
Lee, sorry for the late response, very busy day-just got home. Thanks for the pics. How much for the 21" piece? When is a good time to take a look/buy? I am working nearby in Brandywine.
Thanks, Jim

Lee

CCA Members
Lee, sorry for the late response, very busy day-just got home. Thanks for the pics. How much for the 21" piece? When is a good time to take a look/buy? I am working nearby in Brandywine.
Thanks, Jim
I put it on the scale and its weight is 14.4 lbs. I would like $15 for it but if you buy more I'll cut the prices down... Im off brandywine rd. by the junkyard. Anytime after 5 would work for me

Jim Anderson

CCA Members
I am working on Missouri Ave by the junkyard, I'm off work at 2:30 so we will have to figure something out. 301-440-5839

Lee

CCA Members
I am working on Missouri Ave by the junkyard, I'm off work at 2:30 so we will have to figure something out. 301-440-5839
oh ok your on the other side of 301... My wife maybe able to help you around that time. Ill check with her and text you