• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

W. Signatus, A. Calvus, Electric Blue Acara, Cories and Goodeids

zendog

Too many fish, so time for a few of these to go. Fish can be delivered to the holiday party.

I have about 30 or so Wallaceochromis Signatus juvies. These are very nice Krib type fish, but a bit larger than the P. Taeniatus types and now in the Wallaceochromis family with the W. Humilis and W. Rubrolabiatus. Females get a particularly bright spot on their abdomen that almost appears to glow, which is where the name comes from. They're about 1/2 to 1 inch long and I'm offering them at 6X for $20. Like most kribs types, they are awesome parents. This was them a month ago when I was showing a video of the mattenfilter:

I also have a group of black Altolamprologus Calvus juvies. This type is often referred to as Black Congo White Pearl. They're 1 inch-ish. 6X for $50.

I have 2 breeding groups of Electric Blue Acaras, with 4 fish in each group. $50 for a group and at this point I think I'll only sell one group.

I have about a dozen Tequila Goodeid fry that are about 3 weeks old and growing. $10 for the group which should become a nice colony. I want to put some bigger fish in the tank they are in, so they need a safer place.

I also have some adult groups of Cories (all wild), including:
5 Concolour: $40 for the group
7 Trilineatus: $35 for the group
10 CW140: $200 for the group - sure they're expensive, but you could be one of the few people in the world to have them and these are wild caught adults

cabinetmkr39

DavidG / CCA Member
Good Afternoon Walter, I'm very interested in the Black Congo Calvus.
410-925-5495

Too many fish, so time for a few of these to go. Fish can be delivered to the holiday party.

I have about 30 or so Wallaceochromis Signatus juvies. These are very nice Krib type fish, but a bit larger than the P. Taeniatus types and now in the Wallaceochromis family with the W. Humilis and W. Rubrolabiatus. Females get a particularly bright spot on their abdomen that almost appears to glow, which is where the name comes from. They're about 1/2 to 1 inch long and I'm offering them at 6X for $20. Like most kribs types, they are awesome parents. This was them a month ago when I was showing a video of the mattenfilter:

I also have a group of black Altolamprologus Calvus juvies. This type is often referred to as Black Congo White Pearl. They're 1 inch-ish. 6X for $50.

I have 2 breeding groups of Electric Blue Acaras, with 4 fish in each group. $50 for a group and at this point I think I'll only sell one group.

I have about a dozen Tequila Goodeid fry that are about 3 weeks old and growing. $10 for the group which should become a nice colony. I want to put some bigger fish in the tank they are in, so they need a safer place.

10 CW140: $200 for the group - sure they're expensive, but you could be one of the few people in the world to have them and these are wild caught adults

Duane

CCA Members

zendog

Now offering a free colony of Endlers with any purchase! These are black bar type, but I don't know anything about their original source so I won't say they're N, P or K type, since I just don't know. But you can't beat that price.

Any love for the Wallaceochromis? A pretty uncommon fish in these parts...

Freakgecko

Members
I would love a group of the wallaceys, but don't make it down to VA very often and work kind of limits me unfortunately. Are they sexable at this size or still unknowns?

zendog

I would love a group of the wallaceys, but don't make it down to VA very often and work kind of limits me unfortunately. Are they sexable at this size or still unknowns?
I should have them available for a while if you get to any of the meetings. I think they are sexable, at least on an educated guess basis, so I'll make sure anyone getting a group gets least 2 of each sex.

zendog

Bump. I'll be at tomorrow's meeting if anyone is interested in Wallaceochromis Signatus or Altolamprologus Calvus juvies.

Wallaceochromis are 6X for $20 and Calvus are 6X for $50.

Thanks.

cabinetmkr39

DavidG / CCA Member
Bump. I'll be at tomorrow's meeting if anyone is interested in Wallaceochromis Signatus or Altolamprologus Calvus juvies.

Wallaceochromis are 6X for $20 and Calvus are 6X for $50.

Thanks.
Hello Walter. My fishroom is still out of commission with the upgrade I’m doing. Sorry I won’t be there tomorrow I’ll be working on my room. But I am still interested

zendog

Hello Walter. My fishroom is still out of commission with the upgrade I’m doing. Sorry I won’t be there tomorrow I’ll be working on my room. But I am still interested
Sounds good. Take lots of pictures. I'm sure you're new room will be spectacular.