• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

For Sale - Corydoras Duplicareus

CSnyder00

Bearded Wonder
I've got another group of these guys ready to go. 1.0 - 1.5 inches. First come, first served. PM me or text me at (724) six zero one - 5939.

$7 each
or
6 for $40
or
8 for $50

Prefer to sell them in larger groups as they tend to do better, which is why I'm offering discounted prices on the larger groups.

b considine

a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude
These are very nice fish, folks. I bought some last time Cory offered them and they're doing great. And these are very nice prices.

Blaise

Fishn'

CCA Members
I've got another group of these guys ready to go. 1.0 - 1.5 inches. First come, first served. PM me or text me at (724) six zero one - 5939.

$7 each
or
6 for $40
or
8 for $50

Prefer to sell them in larger groups as they tend to do better, which is why I'm offering discounted prices on the larger groups.
I'll take 6 if still available.

Bill Y.

$7 each
or
6 for $40
or
8 for $50

I've been searching for these. Are you still working with them?

eeks

definitely months late, but im glad you've got another batch on the way. im interested as well!

CSnyder00

Bearded Wonder
Dang. Okay. I'll kick these guys into high gear. I was letting the eggs get eaten because I wasn't seeing a huge interest. Now I've got 4-5 people interested. I'll keep the breeders going and get some fry on the way. I've had three spawns in the last 2 days, so I should have fry soon.

eeks

Dang. Okay. I'll kick these guys into high gear. I was letting the eggs get eaten because I wasn't seeing a huge interest. Now I've got 4-5 people interested. I'll keep the breeders going and get some fry on the way. I've had three spawns in the last 2 days, so I should have fry soon.

Awesome. That’s perfect timing for me. I’m still in process of setting up my tank. Hope to be ready within the month.

eeks

Be patient, as it takes 3-4 months or so for them to be of sellable size.

Most definitely. :)
It’d probably be better for the health of the tank to wait for that long too. I’d be looking for 16, in terms of quantity.
Thanks so much for the opportunity