• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Tanks for sale

JasonC

Members
So I have a bunch of tanks sitting around that were supposed to be for some projects that I am just not going to have time for in the near future. So in the interest of marital harmony, and the added space, I want to go ahead and get rid of them.

All the below tanks are in need of some love. They are all blue backpainted, and drilled. I DONT guarantee that they hold water, as I have not filled any of them. They were purchased several years ago under the understanding that they did, but I will not guarantee seals are still good.

Here's what I have:

6 @ 15 gallon tanks, back center drilled. $10 each
2 @ 20L tanks, back left drilled. $15 each
1 @ 40B tank, back center drilled. $30.

I will be at the meeting this weekend and would be happy to deliver. Please PM me if interested. I would be happy to entertain offers if you are buying multiple tanks.

captmicha

Members
So I have a bunch of tanks sitting around that were supposed to be for some projects that I am just not going to have time for in the near future. So in the interest of marital harmony, and the added space, I want to go ahead and get rid of them.

All the below tanks are in need of some love. They are all blue backpainted, and drilled. I DONT guarantee that they hold water, as I have not filled any of them. They were purchased several years ago under the understanding that they did, but I will not guarantee seals are still good.

Here's what I have:

6 @ 15 gallon tanks, back center drilled. $10 each
2 @ 20L tanks, back left drilled. $15 each
1 @ 40B tank, back center drilled. $30.

I will be at the meeting this weekend and would be happy to deliver. Please PM me if interested. I would be happy to entertain offers if you are buying multiple tanks.
How much for all? Are the 15 gallons high?

JasonC

Members
Oh and just because there has been some confusion, when I say they tanks are drilled in then back, I am talking about the long side of the tank.

JasonC

Members
Leffler817 Leffler817 Thanks! Good to be able to surface from work for a minute or two!

JasonC

Members
All the above tanks are gone, but in the continuing effort to clear space in my basement, I now have a 75 gallon ready to go.

Tank is a clean std 75 gallon, black trim with top cross brace. Problem with the tank is that one of the corners of one of the 4' panels has a chipout about 8" up the glass. Picture of the chipout is attached. When I bought this tank about 2 years ago, i did see it filled with the chip and no leaks. BUT it was declared a no go when my voice of reason (spelled W-I-F-E) saw the chipout. I have not had it filled since then, so do not guarantee the waterfastness.

This tank could be good for riparium use, or frankly for spare parts if you dont want to replace the glass. Or, hell... take your chances and filler up!
Asking $50 OBO. Depending on where you live, we can talk about delivery. I am moderately sure I'll be at the November meeting too if you want to take the tank then.

Thanks!

IMG_20171104_125723.jpg