• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS: Valisneria, other plants, fish, equipment

Freakgecko

Members
Hey Becca, you wouldn't be interested in a 75 gallon for the 33 gallon, would you? I'm super interested in the 33. I do have 10's (one with back painted black) and I also have 20L with glass lids. Also if you need HOBs, I have an entire large rubbermaid filled to the brim with bodies, parts, and complete filters.

If we can figure something out, I'd be willing to make the long haul out there later this week/weekend and pick it up along with some other stuff from ya! Let me know

Becca

Members
Hey Becca, you wouldn't be interested in a 75 gallon for the 33 gallon, would you? I'm super interested in the 33. I do have 10's (one with back painted black) and I also have 20L with glass lids. Also if you need HOBs, I have an entire large rubbermaid filled to the brim with bodies, parts, and complete filters.

If we can figure something out, I'd be willing to make the long haul out there later this week/weekend and pick it up along with some other stuff from ya! Let me know
Heck, no... I haven't a bit of wall space that can house a tank that isn't taken up by one these days. I'm surprised the house is still standing!

Becca

Members
Plants:
  • Variety of Cryptocorne species for $3-4/plant (wendtii, ponterderfolia, etc.).
  • Java fern - $5 for a sandwich bag of narrow leaf or standard, Trident and windelov priced per piece.
  • Valisneria - 2 plants for $1
  • Saggitarria (shorter, grows to about 6" tall) - $1 per plant
  • Mosses - $5 for a 1/2 cup portion
* I tend to advise coming by so you can see the plants and choose them based on what they look like once they're established.*

I also have some home-grown fish available:
  • Cherry barbs - $2.50 each or 5 for $10.
  • White Cloud Mountain Minnows - $2 each or 6 for $10
  • Corydoras venezuelanus - $6 each
  • Black emperor tetras - $4 each
  • Brown bristlenose plecos (sub-adult) - $4
  • Group of 5 Creniacara puntulatum. Relatively rare S. American that changes sex. Adult size and showing spawning activity- $75
  • Spawning trio of Dicrossus maculatus MFF. These guys spawn with some regularity but I haven't the time to pull and raise the fry- $100
  • 2 Red Lizard Loricaria, robust adults - $20 each
  • Sub adult L183, 3" ish, $45
  • Malawa shrimp - $2 each
  • Crystal red/black shrimp - $5 each
  • Red cherry shrimp - $2 each
  • Red rili shrimp - $3
  • Tangtai shrimp juvies - $6
  • Wine-red and white caridina shrimp - $8 each
  • Painted fire-red cherry shrimp - $6 each.
Equipment:
  • 2x Fluval U4 internal filters - $30 each
  • 33 long with glass lids, back painted black (only if D. Mac's sell) - $80 (or will trade for $65 plus a 10 gallon with glass lids).

Pickup in Damascus, MD is preferred. I do tentatively plan to be at the BBQ and can deliver smaller items there.

Bump.

rich_one

Members
Becca, per my driftwood thread, I am beginning to become interested in maybe trying the vals in my discus tank. I asked you a question there and will also do some research.

-Rich

Becca

Members
Bump. I will be at the BBQ on Saturday. If anyone wants anything (MattC, I will have the malawas), please let me know.

Becca

Members
Bump. Updated list below.

Plants:
  • Variety of Cryptocorne species for $3-4/plant (wendtii, ponterderfolia, etc.).
  • Java fern - $5 for a sandwich bag of narrow leaf or standard, Trident and windelov priced per piece.
* I tend to advise coming by so you can see the plants and choose them based on what they look like once they're established.*

• Black emperor tetras (limited quantity) - $4 each
  • Group of 5 Creniacara puntulatum. Relatively rare S. American that changes sex. Adult size and showing spawning activity- $75
  • Spawning trio of Dicrossus maculatus MFF. These guys spawn with some regularity but I haven't the time to pull and raise the fry- $100
  • Sub adult L183, 3" ish, $45
  • Red rili shrimp (limited quantity) - $3
  • Painted fire-red cherry shrimp (limited quantity) - $6 each.
  • 3 large, wild caught, Peruvian "Altum" Angels - $30 or all 3 for $80 - includes a likely pair.
Equipment:
  • 33 long with glass lids, back painted black (only if D. Mac's sell) - $80 (or will trade for $65 plus a 10 gallon with glass lids).

Pickup in Damascus, MD is preferred. Everything but the 33 long can be delivered to the September meeting.

Leffler817

CCA Members
What kind of Anubias do you have?

I thought that I saw you had some Bucce... available? perhaps in another thread.

Becca

Members
What kind of Anubias do you have?

I thought that I saw you had some Bucce... available? perhaps in another thread.
Anubias - Barteri, Nana, petite Nana, coffeefolia
Buce - I have 2 varieties with roots that could be split. I don't recall what varieties they are.

Becca

Members
I still have lots of items available.

Plants:

• Black emperor tetras (limited quantity) - $4 each
  • Sub adult L183, 3-4" ish, $45
  • Red rili shrimp (limited quantity) - $3
  • Painted fire-red cherry shrimp (limited quantity) - $6 each.
  • 3 large, wild caught, Peruvian "Altum" Angels - $30 or all 3 for $80 - includes a likely pair.
Equipment:

Pickup in Damascus, MD is preferred. Everything but the 33 long can be delivered to the September meeting.