• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

September GWAPA meeting & Group Buy

Becca

Members
The September GWAPA meeting will feature a Group Buy from Tannin Aquatics that includes 15% discount and free shipping to the meeting.

If you've been considering a GWAPA membership, now is a great time to sign up and take advantage of this offer.

The September meeting is on 9/23 and will be hosted in Damascus, Maryland. The speaker is Cara Wade and she'll speak on building planted paludariums.

Reactions: Cal

Becca

Members
Quick. Set it back up. :)

Where?!? LOL. Come to the meeting and you will see there's not enough spare wall space in my house to set up another 6-foot long tank (at least without breaking building codes about hallway width).

Becca

Members
Hey folks - if you've been thinking of joining GWAPA and/or taking advantage of this sweet deal, the deadline to send me your order is Thursday. If you're already a GWAPA member and have been holding off on participating in this group buy because you're planning to go to the Keystone Clash, no worries, I can hold your items and deliver them to the October CCA meeting.

GWAPA is a great club - we have the best plant auctions and the best plant prices around. If you've been looking to get into live plants and want to know where to start, our meetings are a good place to go.The best part is that every month you get a tank tour of someone's house!

Tannin Aquatics has some really unique and attractive aquascaping materials, as well as premium foods and supplies for fish and shrimp. Their seed pods make wonderful spawning caves for dwarf cichlids and are great snacking surfaces for wood-eating plecos and bio-film grazing shrimp.

If you've been thinking of checking out GWAPA or Tannin, this is your chance!

Becca

Members
Just a reminder that today is the last day to get your order in for the GWAPA September Group Buy with Tannin Aquatics.