• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Welcome Emails to Marketplace Sellers

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Hey CCA:

I sent out a welcome email to all the folks who have registered for a table in the Sunday Marketplace. If you have registered for a table and didn't get an email, please let me know.

If you are thinking about getting a table and haven't yet registered for it, don't hesitate. We are now at 32 registered tables and don't have many left.

Jon

dogofwar

CCA Members
Did you read that folks? 32 registered tables....plus 3 awesome group buys...plus more sellers in the works.

If you want to see a vendor at the AquaMania Marketplace (swap meet) on Sunday, March 2...let them know to do it soon.

If you want to sell in the Marketplace, reserve a table soon. You can split it with a buddy so it's only ($12.50 each for registered attendees). If you sell over ~$40 in an auction (with a 70/30 split), then a table makes sense for you (and you set the prices)...

Matt

Hey CCA:

I sent out a welcome email to all the folks who have registered for a table in the Sunday Marketplace. If you have registered for a table and didn't get an email, please let me know.

If you are thinking about getting a table and haven't yet registered for it, don't hesitate. We are now at 32 registered tables and don't have many left.

Jon