• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Sunday Marketplace

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
I have my stuff ready to move into the hotel and will have some fish for sale at the marketplace
as usual.
Hope to see a big crowd for the weekend.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
If you're planning to reserve a table , grab one soon, still some available but they're going fast, won't be surprised if they sell out.

Reed

Very Fishe
Getting my fish ready . Will have lot of show male's so stop by.pm me if you want to preorder

BFD 2018 Flyer.JPG

CSnyder00

Bearded Wonder
Dang. Almost every fish you have is one on my wish list. Too bad I can’t have more tanks right now. Benga, Dolphins, Nyererei, Super and Eureka Reds....man...

lkelly

Members
I'll have these posters:

Also some of these pleco caves:

Q26gw1Z0dcO-mmA8pzAWjgP7z70kpU4DsOo0F9dy7lE2sDAk0RtqcruQ6GITW_JucehPexh-JFzjxZqx0iVms0GOIBmFtrY4riZZ1FWFIrl1aeYapqGZJ_A02Mji1Gm6ofIB-hG8I4T-wSy7RK1N4OqTDjfTXcAMd6WmafsDHi0O3GcMNj-HInvJhDv4APbyPJOs6ECYaQOI5PtNQiP-cVOwkNReb8_n9kulelDmJs2SPcI8fNlKi1MMnx6_wWuy-DLXbvaQBPx5OtWgy1YYZhUxY8DlGAglvLbEWM3AzCEaoL5EtpsceEi5qpiFYXVbpNnUGyAQqGTiVuds0qKnNWp5MUnTUc22lk-wIT4o3DaSvwKxVxbBeuYea8gy5oDoXLw4StvTuDBOnq2lgxTQKSKg367BeDoQaEB90gbdRa3765A_2I22QCuz9DifIxYkcJ7aryjSkjyYDbw24DUIGWOzoHml7zpe1pLCSzuUWITB5mWXMtSkMm2vUhVrKG_cj-PdauUE7CPNGbtaO7s_jenaCOpCxs65Z94A-0MFNGWGgeZQM_NcJUmnDgSUq5fCFc0n5H_R9poKOnjQI0FOpGikCUFirOMEwtjzQMcutxGnFHmQaxU6y5v4Zfmk27bK4Grj-WnDAdo6jHHJQCH5Yv6WW11V_keW=w800-h674-no

Maybe some fish, depending on whether I am motivated enough to keep them in the room all weekend. Would prefer to drop them off to anyone interested Friday night.

List here: https://www.capitalcichlids.org/forums/threads/fish-available-next-weekend.32838/

Reed

Very Fishe
Dang. Almost every fish you have is one on my wish list. Too bad I can’t have more tanks right now. Benga, Dolphins, Nyererei, Super and Eureka Reds....man...
Just come by early on Sunday or pm me to pre order. Buy more tanks to solve your need

Jeff Koenig

CCA Members
Does anyone know if you can buy tickets to the BFD Marketplace at the door and is it still $8?
I have an 18 month old child, do i need to buy a ticket for her too?

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Does anyone know if you can buy tickets to the BFD Marketplace at the door and is it still $8?
I have an 18 month old child, do i need to buy a ticket for her too?

Marketplace tickets are available at the door for $8, or you can register on line ahead of time through the link at the top of the forum. No need to buy a ticket for a toddler. Just buy her some fish!

lkelly

Members
In some Asian and European countries they are already buying marketplace tickets for 18 month olds. This is symptomatic if our country’s steady decline in educational and development rankings.

We’re currently paying a premium for fish like “Super German Reds” and “Asian arrowanas.” Don’t even get me started on the Flowerhorn thing.

It all starts with a toddler’s free ride. Next thing you know we’re practically third world.

#sarcasm

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Pre-registration for a marketplace table ends today. Reserve one while you can, last reservations might get stuck in a corner, or next to Pat.

Reminder; $25 for a six foot table, you keep 100% of sales.