• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Standings

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
This vid is a little old, but there is interesting pick ups.

[YT]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Y__VsC_h0jc&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Y__VsC_h0jc&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YT]
I have another one on my Submariner page.

Last edited:

Jumbie

Members
LOL!:lol::lol::lol: You're kidding me right? :wacko:

Well, the early bird does get the worm first ya know :):cool:

Jumbie, you're exaggerating Man! those were not the same 3 players.:D

Plus, a Man's gotta do whatta a Man's gotta do to keep his edge and stay on top.:jumpy:

Look, I am really getting to like this Fantasy Football A LOT! I mean it's challenging and so much fun. You see, the others have Fantasy Football experience and this is actually my 1st time ever.

All I know... I'm loving it.

Watch out though, cause I'm really getting good at this now. All I can say to you and CrazyClownTang is do your research on your players and keep you eye on the waivers and make your move.

Now let's get ready to Rumble!!!!

RM

Yeah just a little LOL. I was going to get Steve Smith from NY, he was worth all three of my picks though lol.

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Jumbie, check out Johnny Knox from Chicago WR. He looks good and has some nice numbers. He might blow up with Jay Cutler.

Dude, you already have Steve Smith from Jacksonville and he's a really good receiver.

Plus Braylon Edwards WR and Domenik Hixon too.

Jumbie

Members
Steve Smith is not going to have a good year but I going to be holding on to him just in case lol, Hixon is injured and he will probably be the #3 WR, Braylon Edwards…I just waiting for him to show up lol. Plus NO OF THEM ARE PRODUCING ANYTHING LOL and on a FB league you have to produce the numbers or you got to go. This is also my first fantasy football league and I am have a great time, even though I am losing lol.

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
4-0 Baby!

Now, the last two undefeated teams meet this weekend so wish me luck.

The Super Red Emperor's vs. Predators.