• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

PREDATORS CLINCH!!!

mrkillie

Members
The first ever playoff team in the CCAFFL has been decided - The Predators have moved to 10-2 and clinched Division 1 and at least a 2 seed in the playoffs.

Meanwhile, theOtherRedheadGirl, after starting 1-3, has stormed back with 8 straight wins to move into 1st place in Division 2 at 9-3, with a tiebreaker edge (+69 points) over the struggling Super Red Emperors-losers of 3 of their last 6 games. Both teams are virtual locks to make the playoffs as well, but the division crown may come down to the last game of the season between these two powers.

Phoenix Fire currently holds the final playoff spot but is fading, dropping to 7-5 after a 4-1 start with its loss to Redhead this week. Cheatin' Ba$tard$ are still alive at 7-5, winning this week after 3 straight losses. cmcpart0422 also still lives at 6-6, but needs lots of help.

The Commish

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Thanx for the update Commish. When you lose both QB's, it can be pretty bad, but I look at it as one game at a time.

Now, only the strong will survive so I'm looking forward to it.

Lady Red, you are now on the Hit list...

RM

mrkillie

Members
Thanx for the update Commish. When you lose both QB's, it can be pretty bad, but I look at it as one game at a time.

RM

I know what you mean. I've lost my back-up QB, so I'm hanging on by a thread now.

Joel

RIFT_LAKES_RULE

Member of the Darkside Tang's Rule!
Got a question...

Are the "active" owners of this league going to get first dibbs on joining up next year? I remember several years ago when I played fantasy I was a member of the same league a few yrs in a row, the commish set up the league and emailed invitations to the owners every year. Can something like this be done for our league? Cuz I definitely want back in next year ;)

DonkeyFish

Members

RM

I am SO not scared. :angry3: <-- gameface

cmcpart0422

Members
My team started ok but faded as the season went on. Forte, Houshmandzadeh, Calvin Johnson and even Brady (despite his good states) fail to produce when I needed them the most. I knew it was bad when Tampa Bay's def took the lead as my teams best point scorer.

mrkillie

Members
Got a question...

Are the "active" owners of this league going to get first dibbs on joining up next year? I remember several years ago when I played fantasy I was a member of the same league a few yrs in a row, the commish set up the league and emailed invitations to the owners every year. Can something like this be done for our league? Cuz I definitely want back in next year ;)

This year the league was thrown together in a very short time at the last minute. My plan, if it can be done, is to invite all of the current team owners a few days before opening it up to the rest of the CCA. I will also expand it to 12 teams so we will have at least some new blood. It will be first come first served. Before starting next year, or probably at the end of this year (NOT NOW) I will ask for input on the scoring system and we'll make some changes.

Joel

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Yeah, I definitely want in for next year. I really enjoyed it alot! I never thought it would be so much fun.

As a matter of fact, I can't wait to kick Donkey's cute little butt next week. LOL!

:)

RM