• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Commissioner's Update

mrkillie

Members
OK folks, watch the moves you make-there is a limit! I have changed the maximum number of moves for the season to 17 (average of one per week) and the maximum per week to 3. There are 7 weeks with byes, so this should help during those times. The previous settings were 10 maximum and 2 per week.

For those that are new, you score points for the starting positions only, bench positions get you no points. That's part of what makes it interesting. If your team is too deep, sometimes you have trouble picking who should start-it cost me a championship (and $150!) in one league last year where I started Matt Ryan over Matt Cassel due to bad weather (i.e. SNOW) in NE. Who new Cassel would shred the Cardinal defense under those conditions. UGGHHH!

Also, once a game has started with your players, you cannot change those players that are affected. For example, in another league I am in, I have Matt Schaub (who has been listed as "questionable" all week-will he even play?) and Ben Roethlisberger as QBs. I need to decide who I am going to start by 8:30 tonight.

OK, back to the fish tanks. I'm setting up a 75 gallon for some Africans.

Joel