• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

April Fieldtrip.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
We will not be at our normal meeting place in April

The April meeting will be a road trip again. This time we are going to That Fish Place / That Pet Place.
We will meet inside at the petting pool at 2pm and draw names for a Gift Certificate.
Hopefully, Brent will be able to give us a tour of the facility.
He has graciously offered a 15% discount on fish.
If you have never been there, you will be astonished at the prices, compared to the stores in the area.
Please use this forum to let people know if you want to carpool and caravan up. I can give you directions.
It is easy to find.

I will post more information soon.

Steve

Members
Hey Pat (or should it be "PC" Kelly?),

Sorry to miss the outing this weekend, but I'll be busy doing Earth Day clean-up with the Cub Scouts.

Cheers,
Steve

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
I guess I will be doing something close.
I will be cleaning off the shelves when I buy everything.

George

CCA Charter Member and person in charge of the we
Wish I was there. Started out to be there and hit a wall of traffic on 95 north. WTOP told me the accident causing it just happenned and was 3 exits north. I was so glad I had only invested 45 minutes when I turned around.

I have been to Lancaster 10 or 12 times. As I sat in traffic trying to get to the exit to retrace my steps I realized that ALL the other trips had been well planned to get me to That Fish Place when they opened (9 AM). As this dawned on me I realized that it was to get there before all the total morons who were clogging the road all around me got on the road in my way. NEVER AGAIN!!!

I would like to be involved but am not stupid. I realize I have been acting that way. No more trips to MD at the height of stupid time. 10 o'clock is an excellent start time for a Saturday meeting. 2 PM is a very awkward start time. No more 2:00 PMs for this boy.

I hope you all had a good time if you actually got there. That isn't sarcasm. I would reeeaaallly like to have been there. 3:30 wasn't going to get it done and I would have been at odds with the world if I would have pushed on.

George

marya

Members
Big thanks to all who came to Pa. yesterday. I had a great time and stocked up on food, filter stuff, meds, test strips, etc. Also got a pair of vittatus with that nice discount and they seem to be settling in well.

Could someone please tell me Brent's last name? I would like to send him a thank you on behalf of the club for his taking time out of his day to give us a tour as well as setting up our livestock discount.